3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks a lot mate. I can't use it/insert it somewhere but I need as info to figure it out, right?
Yes, Just read it .
It a record of what I did in the game.
It should help in getting all the renders.

Jun 28, 2020

Hello Friends!
I've almost finished the animations for the last scene. This week I have made 33 more animations and it remains to make the final few animations. I expect that next week I will finish making animations and will be able to start post-processing.
At the moment, 10 animations (900+ images) and all static renderers have been rendered for the upcoming update. There are 49 animations in the queue for rendering, not all of them are large, but rendering will also take some time. The issue of replacing video cards with 3080ti is becoming more acute, which will speed up rendering by 3 times.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

-----------------------------
Привет Друзья!
Я почти доделал анимации для последней сцены. На этой неделе я сделал еще 33 анимации и сталось сделать завершающие несколько штук. Я рассчитываю, что уже на следующей неделе я завершу делать анимации и смогу приступить к постобработке.
На данный момент отрендерено 10 анимаций (900+ изображений) и все статические рендеры для предстоящего обновления. В очереди на рендер стоят 49 анимаций, не все из них большие, но рендеринг тоже займет какое-то время. Все острее становится вопрос о замене видеокарт на 3080ti, что ускорит рендеринг в 3 раза.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

DR99

May 2, 2018

Hello Friends!
I've almost finished the animations for the last scene. This week I have made 33 more animations and it remains to make the final few animations. I expect that next week I will finish making animations and will be able to start post-processing.
At the moment, 10 animations (900+ images) and all static renderers have been rendered for the upcoming update. There are 49 animations in the queue for rendering, not all of them are large, but rendering will also take some time. The issue of replacing video cards with 3080ti is becoming more acute, which will speed up rendering by 3 times.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

-----------------------------
Привет Друзья!
Я почти доделал анимации для последней сцены. На этой неделе я сделал еще 33 анимации и сталось сделать завершающие несколько штук. Я рассчитываю, что уже на следующей неделе я завершу делать анимации и смогу приступить к постобработке.
На данный момент отрендерено 10 анимаций (900+ изображений) и все статические рендеры для предстоящего обновления. В очереди на рендер стоят 49 анимаций, не все из них большие, но рендеринг тоже займет какое-то время. Все острее становится вопрос о замене видеокарт на 3080ti, что ускорит рендеринг в 3 раза.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX
Any ideas on expected release?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes