3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm a little disappointed, he didn't just postpone the work regarding side characters. He also postpones scenes(already done) regarding the main characters too, dropping the idea of making 5 big updates that cover the entire game. In practice, this doesn't change much, but a clear warning would've been welcome, I was expecting to see some goods in this update :cry:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Downloaded 0.8d, started a new game,
Played all the way through to new contents,
Clicked on the map to go to work only to discover that there is now NO MALL OR HOSPITAL ???:mad:
WTF is going on ?

CnD74

Aug 10, 2020
Clicked on the map to go to work only to discover that there is now NO MALL OR HOSPITAL ???:mad:
WTF is going on ?
that sucks. So many updates just for bug fixes, now there’s another bug in the newest version. We’re gonna have V0.8e?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Highly unlikely. It doesn't seem to be coded that way. For instance, a quest might require you to visit a location to pick up an item off the floor, lets say. However, the game is coded in a way that as soon as you enter that location, it immediately puts you into story mode, and you're on rails until its completion. Only after all that can you go back and pick up the item you were looking for. Of course, I could be wrong, but this has been my experience so far.
In other words, I must do everything with every girl to progress. Other way, I couldn´t reach every aim at the end of the update. Right?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all i need help. I'm in a continuous Loop. The only thing i can do is talk to the sister when she drinks vine, then go to bed with her, play with her, sleep and that's all.

i can't end the quest: go around the house to remember some things, and "wash my face in a sink". Is it a beug? thx

clitlick

Jun 29, 2018
WTF is going on ?
use exit door in the house not map button

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you found furniture for the quest with Alexandra
As far as I know there is no furniture at this time. Just a note on the laundry room wall that lists what you need after you talk to Alexandra in the basement. There are 2 other items on that list but I can't remember what they are. I think you will need more money in your wallet to get them though. $500 won't cut it.

Reactions: misterday

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I got everything, he keeps telling me that I need things, I have like 7 things that he asked for

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes