3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Caja de cartón. Vaya a Mall >> Photo Booth >> a la derecha de la pared
Notas adhesivas. Ir cuando Night in Hospital >> Reception >> dejó ver las notas adhesivas
Dolor. Baño 1er piso >> (junto al espejo) Amarillo
Vio. Sótano lado derecho
Pegamento. Dormitorio Alexandras >> Armario >> izquierda arriba
Papel. Centro comercial >> Tienda en línea >> debajo de la mesa
Lápiz de color. Habitación Elenas >> armario >> lado derecho detrás de la canasta Coges el Lap Top y luego el Lápiz de colores
Cuando no esté fundando el lápiz de color, consulte las capturas de pantalla.
1. Detrás de la canasta. Haga clic en la caja negra detrás de la canasta (abajo a la derecha)

2. Y luego están los lápices de colores (¡en el mismo lugar!)

[/ CITA]

Reactions: Klozer

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
He keeps telling me that I am missing things, I have glue, paper, cardboard, paint, paint pencils, sticky notes, something that looks like a saw or a file, does he tell me to get things, is something missing?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
That happened to me too, I don't know if it will be the end of the update, it is weird, the half story is not completed.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Hi i'm stuck in a loop where u take kate to your room and grope her and then u make a test in the next morning but no matter the result it allways comes back to that scene in the sofa with kate where she tells u that her boyfriend tried to do public sex and other stuff.
can someone help? pls
thx

Reactions: peterpiiter

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
Did any one found that things A carton, a saw, a paint, some glue, paper, sticky note and colored pencils. Some of then I found like saw, paint and glue but nothing else I get it if you get that plzz help me...

Reactions: B10 and murtagh98

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
After the second work day I go to ask the work from Rei but she answer in Russia, can someone translate?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nevermind, I forget about morning.

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
Did any one found that things A carton, a saw, a paint, some glue, paper, sticky note and colored pencils. Some of then I found like saw, paint and glue but nothing else I get it if you get that plzz help me...

Carton you find it on mall the behind the photoboot, colored pencils you find it on friday midday when big sis is doing cleanup on lil sis room, on the wardrobe, right of the laundy basket, bottom right screen, saw you find it on basement at the entrace right, sticky note you find it on hospital at night, some glue you find it on left top wardrobe in mommy room, paper you find it in the store where you used to work, below the new employee, left of his right knee.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes