3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
LAUNDRY! Well... I went to the Online shop (that's effectively Offline because I had to go there in person) for a second time after Rei encounter and spoke to the dweeb at the desk and I could buy a washer and dryer for 500 Monopoly money. The lying twat assured me that it was already delivered and installed so I raced home (quick click on Maps etc.) only to find... NOTHING. And a few days later... still NOTHING! Bastard raped my wallet but it wasn't as pleasant as Rei. I'm telling you people... don't go in that shop, it is dodgy AF! Thankfully my arse is still in tact!

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
Carton you find it on mall the behind the photoboot, colored pencils you find it on friday midday when big sis is doing cleanup on lil sis room, on the wardrobe, right of the laundy basket, bottom right screen, saw you find it on basement at the entrace right, sticky note you find it on hospital at night, some glue you find it on left top wardrobe in mommy room, paper you find it in the store where you used to work, below the new employee, left of his right knee.
THANK YOU MAN

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
That is, until the problems are solved, playing this update is silly since you will reach a point where you will not be able to advance

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
can one make these dreams and the water to sip away or is that important? and on friday noon i can't see the pencils

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes