3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
please fix the white text over that bright background ,,, honestly i can't see the text (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolero

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
U guys got all the pictures? I cant see to get them, when i click in the op link it does not do anything

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The mc is too much tbh... He's talking to gf and just grabs a tit? Really? His sister is sitting there trying to talk to him and he is just checking her out? I know he's lost his memories but ffs turn the horny teen thing down maybe a little?

• Angry
Reactions: byskup

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
The mc is too much tbh... He's talking to gf and just grabs a tit? Really? His sister is sitting there trying to talk to him and he is just checking her out? I know he's lost his memories but ffs turn the horny teen thing down maybe a little?
Stfu, go read a book by Rowling

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, how dare does that fucker grab the tits of his own girlfriend? First he should go to her house at night peeping, then walkthrough all the usual steps with her, hj, bj, cunning, 69, fj, tj, etc... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Abcd178 and Abhai

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Im unsure, but coming out of a coma with no memory doesn't really evoke confidence to just start grabbin tits just because someone claims they were dating. I also am unsure how a conversation not even sexual in nature just illicits a tit grab without the player expecting repercussions. The first scenario with the nurse had consequences if pushed too quickly, and given the conversation leading up to that moment sounding like the mc and the gf arent dating anymore would make it appear as if there would be a consequence to doing so but it's just an unavoidable action the player has to perform to progress and that doesn't really make any sense. You guys need to chill.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Im unsure, but coming out of a coma with no memory doesn't really evoke confidence to just start grabbin tits just because someone claims they were dating. I also am unsure how a conversation not even sexual in nature just illicits a tit grab without the player expecting repercussions. The first scenario with the nurse had consequences if pushed too quickly, and given the conversation leading up to that moment sounding like the mc and the gf arent dating anymore would make it appear as if there would be a consequence to doing so but it's just an unavoidable action the player has to perform to progress and that doesn't really make any sense. You guys need to chill.
The fact that the groping was unavoidable and had to happen for story progression irks me as well. Other than, I see no problem with it, she's supposed to be your girlfriend, who for the last year was always there for you, so having contact with her should be okay. As for the consequences, well, it seems she broke up with him already, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I do agree it's just weird. I never played Lucky Mark though so I don't know how this dev does his thing. Maybe you get action really fast in his games or something.

Also no, it doesn't make sense realistically lmao, even if she is his girlfriend, even if she gave him blowjobs each night while he was in a coma. He is the one who started the action, but she might aswell be a stranger to him. Just because someone you don't know (because of amnesia or not) came to your house you wouldn't suddenly start groping them. And realistically speaking, if she was the one to initiate it then in a case like this it would be borderline/flat out rape.

But this ain't real life anyway, I'm just saying this because of a post above mentioning it's ok because she is/was his girlfriend.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I know lol, and for the sake of it being a game I don't expect it to be realistic but to make at least some sense xD. I also never played lucky Mark and progression seemed to be quick anyways, just confused me how that just went the way it did. I'd expect that if the player wanted the gf as a romantic interest the option would be there to avoid upsetting her, but meh either way I'm still interested in where this is going to my complaint is probably pointless. oh well, still something to talk about at least.

Reactions: OGRey and Xill

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
1.jpg

Hello.
The past time I was spent on working out new locations and new characters (Salon, Hospital + rooms, 3 Girls, 2 guys).
And I also continued render for animations (300+ images).
Most voted to change the hairstyle of the MC. So we have to send him to the stylist :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i don't know about it's you or another there found the pictures
but thanks
a little suggestion
it would be wiser to ad 1-1 to a certain picture instead of just give it a number
like this is Bath MC 1.jpg
nr 1
but in gallery it's pic nr 3-1
and would be easier if a member ask after a certain pic NR 3-1 in the gallery
and tell him/her where it was

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes