3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hey is there any kind of walktrough to this game ? I like to play that way so don't judge me :)

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
It seems really well designed thats for sure, no idea what is basement (empty room) for... Characters looks detailed a bit young but its ok. However why this game ends at first night when game versions says 1.0 ? its a new way of clickbait?

Anyway looking forward to this

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah it appears to be clickbait for impatient guys which won't read an introduction like me and go stright into playing this rag tag first release. After Lucky Mark I had high expectations but for now we didn't get much to hope for. Still it appears that in this story we will have less grind. Especially with Kate, Nurse and Mom. Eva and Eleonora seem to be more demanding timewise. I hope that dev will forget about doing any grinding. At least tone it down to enjoyable level at which we won't feel it.

The only real advantage this game has over others are renders and eroticism we got in Lucky Mark and which we can get in this title. Shame that dev didn't finish Lucky Mark but abandoned it midway which gave Us a lot of hope for the future of said title but didn't deliver.

His stories are plain, feelings are not being shown properly, has no depth. I don't feel that connection or sexual tension. Stiff english with few lines that are without mistakes does not help much this story. I still hope for nice fap material. Mom seem to be too young. Appears to be in her 30's at most. She easily could work as a model but at the same time tells she needed to work two shifts.. in what? Office? Beauty sallon?

Even this story about missing father seem farfetchd but in Russian reality it might really happen. Like not issuing any rescue operation. Somehow I wonder if our dev isn't a kid in his teens. Seems plausible to me.

Lucky Mark got into my Best folder quite easly. With cheats of course. This game is far from its predecessor.

Reactions: Esp``

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
So his previous game Lucky Mark had a lot of problems, but still I kinda liked it. But had to play that with cheats, the mad grind was absurd otherwise.

Now this game is interesting. Plot shows promise, characters seem wonderful. Seriously the renders are insanely good. No surprise this was the main reason I gave this a go. This dev has the skill to create astonishing renders. The new characters are wonderful, but I didn't like that Elena is used again. I would prefer someone new. But still, she can be interesting, we will see.

Now onto the worrying stuff.
First of all, his english is improved but that does not mean it is in a good state now. His english was abysmal before, now it is like meh. Most of the dialogues still feel like elementary kid writing in english. I don't want to be rude but it gets noticed instantly. Words are misused and some sentences feels like written by robots. Feels like auto-translated rather than a literature work that supposed to raise emotion. I would say just go and hire a good english writer for your dialogues, or at least get some proofreaders that suggest changing some stuff.

Secondly, peeking stuff seems the same from his previous game, I fear that he will add grind like before again. Please fucking skip the grind, or at least tone down a lot, it was torture before.

I remember even with a lot of negative reactions I had in Lucky Mark, I still played it and liked it overall. So I can't wait for more from Amnesia.

And seriously, Eva is a treasure. I already found my soulmate from this game lol. Let the waiting begin.
View attachment 545355
Pray that she cheated on MC with another woman not another guy or didn't cheat at all probably found Jesus or Neptune or something.

Reactions: Esp``

RomanticTerran

Nov 17, 2019
well if it is the first version, why u give us a gallery guide? I clicked all places in the guide but no one was effective. Can u teach me how to make it work? As I saw some different pictures in ur thread. Thx a lot.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
well if it is the first version, why u give us a gallery guide? I clicked all places in the guide but no one was effective. Can u teach me how to make it work? As I saw some different pictures in ur thread. Thx a lot.
The first time when you can free roam through the house, search in every room for hidden spots. These will unlock the gallery.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes