3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
This game is already on top tree for me, i reall like it. Different faces coming with different style. Renders, colours are amazing. Blyaaitiful game

jimdevil

Sep 19, 2019
FINALLY!!!!!
Keep looking for this game for a longgggggg time

Don't know if it's due to the difference between Ren'Py and Unity, I found that LUCKY MARK's model/CG was more... delicate?

The way SUPER ALEX narrated the story is just like before, very SEDUCTIVE but give MC/player no sweetness at the beginning
But the longer you endure, the explosion at the end will be MOREEEEE exciting

Still remember the last scene of Elena, the arrogant bitch bend over, ask you to enjoy her body
the sense of conquest is beyond description.

SO
you guys can imagine how ecstasy I am when I found out the baby sister is ELENAAAAAA

Can't wait for updation

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
It shows potential, renders are quite nice but can be improved drastically tbh. I hope the sandbox experience branches into multiple categories and won't be painfully grindy. Right now it's pretty short, it's good for an introduction basically.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It shows potential, renders are quite nice but can be improved drastically tbh. I hope the sandbox experience branches into multiple categories and won't be painfully grindy. Right now it's pretty short, it's good for an introduction basically.
Drastically? The renders are better than 90% of what is up here, and there's only a few titles I could think of that are better, from the ongoing ones, like Badik.

Reactions: SpikeZg

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Drastically? The renders are better than 90% of what is up here, and there's only a few titles I could think of that are better, from the ongoing ones, like Badik.
You just took this to a whole new level friend, I didn't imply this to be in a bad way, I just said it can be improved and while I do agree that it looks better than the other projects here, I wouldn't bet my money that it'd be improved because devs tend to be lazy when it comes to making good quality renders in a sandbox game. You can look at many perspectives, e.g: if devs make a visual novel style game you'll notice the games have better rendering but poor quality animations or if they make a sandbox game you'll notice the games will have better animations but poor rendering(Just generally speaking here). Overall though, I would never compare any game with badik because it basically manages to achieve and deliver every aspect of both a sandbox and a visual novel game. Which is why I said this game shows and potential and again it can be improved "drastically".

Reactions: jenn20

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You just took this to a whole new level friend, I didn't imply this to be in a bad way, I just said it can be improved and while I do agree that it looks better than the other projects here, I wouldn't bet my money that it'd be improved because devs tend to be lazy when it comes to making good quality renders in a sandbox game. You can look at many perspectives, e.g: if devs make a visual novel style game you'll notice the games have better rendering but poor quality animations or if they make a sandbox game you'll notice the games will have better animations but poor rendering(Just generally speaking here). Overall though, I would never compare any game with badik because it basically manages to achieve and deliver every aspect of both a sandbox and a visual novel game. Which is why I said this game shows and potential and again it can be improved "drastically".
When you use the word "drastically improve", that does give off the vibe that you meant it in a bad way, because the word implies there's a room for improvement in a massive way, which is not true as far as the renders concerned. We're talking about the quality of the renders here, for which the golden standard would be Badik, Deluca Family and WVM, as far as know of course, maybe I overlooked a game that is on the same tier as these three, and for these examples, Amnesia render quality is pretty close, therefore my surprise on your sentence.

Maybe I misunderstood it, but the wording does imply that it's the renders that could use a drastic improvement. For the other aspects like animations, there isn't much to said about as of now, since there's like 2 situation, 2 small thigh and tit grope scene where there are one at all, if I remember correctly, and the same can be said about the sandbox part, which is no surprise since it's the very first release and has a limited amount of it.

With that said, I do have my opinion on what could be improved in this title, which I mentioned on same pages ago, and about the story, writing tools, characteristics.

Btw I'm not sure about the vn types have poor animations while sandbox ones has it better, if anything, I saw examples for the reverse of it. Even though now I tend to stay away from the sandbox type, because many of them is close to an endless grindfest, they usually have short length and poor animations, or none at all, while vn types has less in numbers, but lengthier and better quality ones. I suspect that it's thanks to the fact that in a vn there's usually a smaller number of love interests or partners that can be interacted, and you'll get much faster from A to B, while in a sandbox, you'll have to climb on several steps of stairs, (the usual handjob, rubbing, titjob, bj, etc) usually repeatable ones, till you get to the end, and with a much greater number of girls/boys/whatever they are. Right now, Amnesia, just like Badik is, seems to be a middle between a sandbox and a vn, but we'll see what the future holds for it.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
So his previous game Lucky Mark had a lot of problems, but still I kinda liked it. But had to play that with cheats, the mad grind was absurd otherwise.

Now this game is interesting. Plot shows promise, characters seem wonderful. Seriously the renders are insanely good. No surprise this was the main reason I gave this a go. This dev has the skill to create astonishing renders. The new characters are wonderful, but I didn't like that Elena is used again. I would prefer someone new. But still, she can be interesting, we will see.

Now onto the worrying stuff.
First of all, his english is improved but that does not mean it is in a good state now. His english was abysmal before, now it is like meh. Most of the dialogues still feel like elementary kid writing in english. I don't want to be rude but it gets noticed instantly. Words are misused and some sentences feels like written by robots. Feels like auto-translated rather than a literature work that supposed to raise emotion. I would say just go and hire a good english writer for your dialogues, or at least get some proofreaders that suggest changing some stuff.

Secondly, peeking stuff seems the same from his previous game, I fear that he will add grind like before again. Please fucking skip the grind, or at least tone down a lot, it was torture before.

I remember even with a lot of negative reactions I had in Lucky Mark, I still played it and liked it overall. So I can't wait for more from Amnesia.

And seriously, Eva is a treasure. I already found my soulmate from this game lol. Let the waiting begin.
Amnesia Eva.png

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes