3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On a different topic, how do we unlock any of the images or videos of the gallery (btw, there's a spelling mistake and in the menu it reads "galery")? I haven't unlocked anything at all. I don't know whether I haven't really found any or my persistent file keeps getting erased every time my game crashes.
Can someone please confirm or deny whether any of the scenes in the Gallery is unlocked after finishing this version? For me all are still locked.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Can someone please confirm or deny whether any of the scenes in the Gallery is unlocked after finishing this version? For me all are still locked.
You need to find them in the free roam part of the game to unlock them. There are clickable stuff all over the place. There's a walkthrough on page 8.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Im really curious about the story right now. How can he even have visions of a grown up Elena from Lucky Mark while she is still young in this game? I mean it looks like a prequel but the visions imply that its a sequel which makes me really confused right now.
I just hope its not some kind of weird "we made you young again" or " you are from a different dimension" kind of story. Dont really want to have any Sci Fi explanation involved.

Hopefully this time he can finish the game exactly the way he wants it without the interference of a third party who tells him what he should or not should do. An artist should always stay true to his work. Lucky Mark was a fantastic game (actually one of my favourites) till he suddenly changed the pace and the outcome of the story just for the sake of some people. It was still a good and satisfying ending but it felt rushed and always felt like there was something missing and a lot of potential was still left behind. I have to add that I dont mind some grinding (It wasnt even that bad in Lucky Mark), NTR or some dark moments so I never had any problems with the direction Lucky Mark went. Indeed I prefer to do some work first to get the girls rather then just making a click and be done with it. I understand it though if some people just want to get to the sex scene rather than actually playing the game.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
@superalex will this game be like lucky mark ? where 70% of the quest arent finished and tell u ingame at the final version of the game, that this is the maximun u can get at the current state of the game ? just asking ...dont want to play again a game what is not even nearly 50% finished....

• Angry
Reactions: Heik93

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
@superalex will this game be like lucky mark ? where 70% of the quest arent finished and tell u ingame at the final version of the game, that this is the maximun u can get at the current state of the game ? just asking ...dont want to play again a game what is not even nearly 50% finished....
Huh?! Why the hell do you expect a game to be 50% finished after the first release? Which game out there doesnt even have unfinished "quests" and story lines? No offense but your comment kind of makes no sense at all. If you want a full game just wait till its "completed"....

Last edited:
Reactions: Hryme

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Super Alex is masterful suspenseful writer, allot of his scenes have this oppressive tone, if its anything like Lucky Mark its going to be another masterpiece,that being said, not gonna lie Elena (Favorite character from previous game) looks pretty fucking weird, something about those froggy fish eyes is off in these initial renders.
Anyone have any idea what those static flashbacks ware?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm stuck here too. Any suggestions?
You just have to find where the clicky thing is.... it took some work for me so I asked. Nobody told me, I just lucked out. Hopefully dev puts any further advance buttons in the corners like I found them there. Ideally in conjunction with making them more visible.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
You just have to find where the clicky thing is.... it took some work for me so I asked. Nobody told me, I just lucked out. Hopefully dev puts any further advance buttons in the corners like I found them there. Ideally in conjunction with making them more visible.
I found it! I needed to click his ear to cough. Thanks!

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
To cough or not to cough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game looks nice so far, mom has kind of an femdom vibe to her, could be interesting in the future. Unless this becomes another "the litte boy who corruptes them all" kind of game without much difference to the woman....

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
To cough or not to cough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game looks nice so far, mom has kind of an femdom vibe to her, could be interesting in the future. Unless this becomes another "the litte boy who corruptes them all" kind of game without much difference to the woman....
Wait, so is there a different outcome with not coughing?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 Compressed :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Visually stunning. The setup story is good enough to get things going.... and yet a whole lot of it is really weird and off key.

For example the mother's dialogue presents someone caring and excited to have her son back, but we haven't even given the woman a damn hug since waking up. Really everybody has done nothing but bombard you with their own problems since you woke up, and all you (mc) can do is have an internal dialogue either being mopey or pervy.

Also, how old is the mc supposed to be? Its not a big deal, just rather strange that he's been noticeably shorter than every female in the game so far... In some shots it looked like his gf had nearly a foot on him lol. Even a below average guy at (at least) 18 isn't gonna be dwarfed by every woman in existence.
After being so long in bed he couldn't stand up straight, in next release he will be sorted xD

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Visually stunning. The setup story is good enough to get things going.... and yet a whole lot of it is really weird and off key.

For example the mother's dialogue presents someone caring and excited to have her son back, but we haven't even given the woman a damn hug since waking up. Really everybody has done nothing but bombard you with their own problems since you woke up, and all you (mc) can do is have an internal dialogue either being mopey or pervy.

Also, how old is the mc supposed to be? Its not a big deal, just rather strange that he's been noticeably shorter than every female in the game so far... In some shots it looked like his gf had nearly a foot on him lol. Even a below average guy at (at least) 18 isn't gonna be dwarfed by every woman in existence.
Short guys do exist, but I agree on the characterization flaws. I mentioned it regarding to the younger sister and MCs personality, but the Mom comes as weird as well at times. It's like the guy who was released from the hospital after a year of coma, without 0 physiotherapy, supposed to be take off physical work right off the bat and shit. At the other hand, any question regarding to any mystery is brushed off right away. I get the part that it's supposed to be a storytelling tool, to build up plotlines, I guess the housework that will need to be done gonna be part of the freeroam, while the accident being kept in cloud supposed to build suspense, but both could've been done in a realistic way, and then the situation wouldn't seem so weird.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice start, good chars, good plot. waiting for next version.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes