3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Game looks nice. It's a shame next versions will introduce
Many locations, many characters, inventory, phone, skills.
That's not my favourite kind of games. But I understand there's some people who like this, (there's already too many female characters to my taste).

One question - (minor spoiler!):
I let mom and sis to see me spying on them in the shower. Is there a different outcome when they see me peeping or not? Or that doesn't matter at this point?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
One question - (minor spoiler!):
I let mom and sis to see me spying on them in the shower. Is there a different outcome when they see me peeping or not? Or that doesn't matter at this point?
At this point I don't think it matters. At least I've seen no impact of being caught spying while they're in shower/changing. Only a slight change of dialogue with Alexandra, who notices if you decide to peep on Kate when picking up the fork. It might have some impact in next updates, but that's just my guessing.

Is there sound during sex scenes ?
There are no sex scenes in the first release.

Reactions: kshyk

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
So this is one of those games in which MC turns into an utter moron from time to time. Unfortunate but ultimately understandable if dev thinks it's necessary for the story. I just wish game didn't force me to put effort into doing the moronic thing.
If MC had to grab his (ex)gf's tits no matter what than he should've just done it without my input.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and EZ8lt

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Beautiful renders!! Liked your previous work too. I was looking forward for the news of your new project. Looking at the sample shots, I am glad you have not compromised your work quality.

Reactions: Super Alex

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, thank god it's not like Lucky Mark. I tried that one and... I fucking hate it. None of it makes sense; trying to read and decipher what they mean when they say a simple sentence like "Yeah, I'm going to work today but, I'm not going to enjoy it." I'm almost positive that it was all thrown into Google translate or something. Shit makes no damn sense.

This one is looking good so far. I enjoyed it for the most part. All except the super bitch little sister. I did feel the need to wanna slap the got-dan out of her. Also, the MC is one ugly dude. Maybe just put Mark in his place instead. I'm sure more than enough will be fine with that. xD

Kafnasi

Apr 11, 2019
From 5 minutes playing. I will say..
Great images, nice small animation, Cool interactivity, music and sound.
Not yet gone in depth with the story yet though..

Just a user preferences.. I prefer to have Auto Skip button than pushing Ctrl to skip..

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys, anyone got a patch or a hot fix for this version? The game keeps crashing after the MC grabs his ex's tits for me. :(

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes