3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
no dformer in the bed photo ?
im out of here.

that usually tells the daz 3d skilz if you got them or not ;)
everyone can create these renderers if you go crazy with the depth of field and camera blur.
using real world physics is another level

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I played Lucky Mark and liked the game even though it had quite a bit of problems. Finished this intro and i have to say i am really pleased about what i saw here. Gorgeous women that i am looking forward to seeing more of, better renders than in Lucky Mark too. Honestly it has a big potential.

There is one thing i am surprised no one mentioned though. I have a big problem with reading the text. The problem is that in a lot of places it is hard to read due to the letters being white and a lot of the background is white too. The worst was at the start at the hospital, where the background was mostly white and it was almost impossible to read the whole sentence. Would be really good if the dev would make some changes by adding some color in the dialog box or something, because if you have white letters on a white background it makes letters hard to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Alex

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
Just want to say "thanks" the reviewers that actually didn't hump the dev's leg and wrote about the inner monologue issues. I really wish we could get objective reviews only in the review section. If you want to hump the dev's leg, do it in the thread.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

AMNESIA [v1.0] [Super Alex] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (163MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game keeps crashing like every 2 mins. Am I the only one? :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I had tested it, I didn't face such a problem.
Ok, thanks. Don't know why it's happening though. I play multiple other games, compressed and not, and this only happened to me before with a compressed version of Acting Lessons. Will keep trying ;)

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
great renders! but the expressions on the models are kinda plain. like talking to a doll lol.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
And his height, in my opinion. Really weird to me that so many ostensibly adult male characters are half a foot shorter than their mothers. I'm not sure if I know any guys in real life who were still shorter than their moms by the time they finished high school.
Yes you are right I forgot to mention it. It just seems to me that the character of our hero is barely finished compared to the rest of the female characters.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I didn't play Lucky Mark so I'm not familiar with Super Alex but I can tell you that Amnesia is a very promising game. Renders are top notch. Characters are unique and beautiful. Songs are really accurate and atmospheric. Well, story is usual. MC wakes up in a hospital, attractive sisters and mother, complicated hot girlfriend, dad is not around... but still it can be good and interesting in the future.

Alexandra is very attractive woman. Her eyes looks like not realistic but this is not a bad thing. I think her eyes suits her. She looks more mysterious and sexy in this way.

Kate is very nice girl. Her thigh is little muscular for my taste but still overall she has a nice body. Short skirt with socks :love: I love her outfit. I hope we can see her in similar outfits in the future episodes.

I didn't like Elena. Not just her behavior her looks also a bit strange and ordinary.

Eva is very beautiful. I'm sure she has interesting story but I hope she didn't cheat MC while he is in coma.

MC's dead eyes bothering me alot. Like wherever he looks he seeing a ghost and scared shit out of it. He looks like pathetic that way. I hope Super Alex improve MC's look in the future updates.

Overall, Amnesia did a good start even without any lewd action and now I'm eagerly waiting for next update.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello c really a very beautiful beautiful games but someone has news on the next update thank you

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
great renders! but the expressions on the models are kinda plain. like talking to a doll lol.
less expressions is kinda sexy which models go for and over the top expressions looks dumb in these renders unlike real life where they are communication essentials
pretty sure that he will make models more expressive when such situations arrive in game scenarios

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This was great overhall start character introduction was top notch. it looks kinda misterious especially when the mc in full coma he dont know much happening arround him and he needs to figure out everything again from the start the girl firend looks nice all the other characters too. Also the renpy is a + compared to his unity game previously. i like the surrounding area like house design.

Reactions: Super Alex

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
less expressions is kinda sexy which models go for and over the top expressions looks dumb in these renders unlike real life where they are communication essentials
pretty sure that he will make models more expressive when such situations arrive in game scenarios
good point. i just find it weird that the dialogue is having a "lol" moment but their expressions are just meh.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
this is example for devs how to make intros and first versions of game. It looks very promising . beatiful girls, cool renders, story, gameplay. and twist with young Elena was really unexpecting for me. i hope for more content in future updates.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes