3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Fantastic game. I know lots of people didnt like Lucky Mark because of the fact how much grind there was and I believe this new game is done better in a sense that it is at the moment chronologically based.

Definitely enjoyed the first day. Lots of great renders, not much action but still plenty to do for a first day. Looking forward for the next update :D based on Lucky Mark, I would suspect next update approximately in a month?

What are your thoughts about the game guys?

Reactions: poggers2 and Abhai

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Like the game so far. Still hoping Super Alex with make a sequal to Lucky Mark with more sex scenes. Or maybe someone will make a "Mod" that has more or something.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The eye candy in this game looks great and I want to see how the MC will take charge of the house(y).
Hopefully there are some choices in the future though as I would have loved to have shown Eva the door.
I don't want to be forced into the "puppy love" type of story line to get back with the ex-girlfriend if she's like that.
Better to have a girl angry like Elena or nice like the other sister than have a girl that is completely disinterested in you.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Great renders, interesting premise, beauties, but some of the characterizations are just way off.

The MC supposedly lost all his memories, and in that case, even with your family, you'll act neutral, yet the guy is this goody-doody two shoes who's instantly is on the paragon route. In some situations, the lack of reply choices were annoying, or how we can progress, like the Eva scene. The little sister is another miss, with being over the top as the "bad girl in the family" cliché. All those "WORMS" and shit within one convo won't come off as antagonistic, but annoying, in a way that you just want to click over the dialogues rather being angry with her for how she's acting. Another thing is the whole secrecy around the accident from the family members, usually when a coma patient wakes up with an amnesia, the first question they ask is if they remember what happened, and if not they tell them, to try trigger some effect that could help to recover the memory, rather than keeping silent about it, I get the suspense effect for the story, but in this case it doesn't work, unlike with a story where the main character have to piece all the puzzles together by themselves because they have no one else to depend on.

Other than this, it was a good start, and has great potential, we'll see what it becomes.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
wow what did they do to my poor elena. she looks malnourished and almost anime style. far cry from the sexy boss bitch she was.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

What I've seen and what I would like to say.
First of all! Thank you all for your support and feedback.
The text of the game. I will try to not dilute the text with unnecessary sentences and repetitions. Everything will be more specific and concise. I will also do a poll on whether to add a gray background for the text to make it easier to read. I did not do this at the start, cos the gray background takes up a lot of space from the picture, which is bad.
MC. I read some comments that he was considered too immature. I’ll try to little correct it. I will also make a poll about necessary to improve his appearance.
Gameplay. Many locations, many characters, inventory, phone, skills. All of this I plan to use. All of this will be presented in the game.
The size of the game. I understand that some are scared of this. I have an option to reduce the size of the following versions, I will try to use it. And I can divide the game in Renpy into several seasons, and you will not need to (say so in three versions after) download 15 GB. Everything can be divided into parts of 4 GB.
Additional language in the game. I want to add Russian and German to the game. I'll try to do this in the form of a patch so as not to download the whole game again.
I realized that I'm on the right track!

P.S. Воспользуюсь случаем, я прошу тех, кто заинтересован в переводе игры на русский язык напишите мне в личку.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes