3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Can't seem to do anything after dinner but walk around in the house? Is that the end of this version?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

I've done some corrections. Look what we have now.
BEFORE / AFTER
Changes are subtle, but enough to make a difference and the MC looks much better already. I wonder if his height was also altered.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Guys please help? The game keeps crashing on me after the MC grabs his Ex's tits, what can I do or is the game just fucked at the moment?!

Nov 17, 2018
Damn hope this goes well. I loved Lucky mark without the notorious grind and all although i did manage to grind every single stats in the end( took me fcking forever though and i need walkthrough in order to progress after a certain point). Elena is fucking hot and the game was going really well up until the final act where it was rushed. According to someone here its due to the dissatisfaction of the patreon user over the content of the grim dark criminal world. Hope this one goes well. Probably waited for a bit more content though. I would love to enjoy Super Alex render again and i do hope that the game script will be as he wants it to be

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This a great creator, his work looks fantastic. Much better renders compared to the last game. My only complaint is games are so cliche. We need great creators like this to come up with new ideas. It's just your typical incest game with the mc having amnesia.

Reactions: Ragnar

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This a great creator, his work looks fantastic. Much better renders compared to the last game. My only complaint is games are so cliche. We need great creators like this to come up with new ideas. It's just your typical incest game with the mc having amnesia.
It's way too early at this point to call the game an outright cliché. Amongst the games in the site, I could on one hand how many has amnesia setting, while the 2 sister and mother incest theme is became one yeah. Then again, a cliché could work very well, depending on the execution and the story built around it.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
After mom leaves during first night at home game just exits main menu...
That's the end of current version. The version should be rather 0.1, but that's how the dev numerates the versions. His previous game's (Lucky Mark) final version was 18.0

Where is the goddamn Toilette?
Ground floor, door to the right from the stairs. Not the one that leads back to dining room, but the one you view from the side mostly.

Last edited:

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
The game looks great so far hope you update it fast mate.Keep up the good work and thank you for such a good looking game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys please help? The game keeps crashing on me after the MC grabs his Ex's tits, what can I do or is the game just fucked at the moment?!
Mine keeps crashing non-stop every few minutes. Originally I was using the compressed version so I thought that was the problem. Then I downloaded the official version from the OP and it still crashes all the time.
This only happened to me with a particular compressed version of another game and I'm playing dozens of games. I don't get what the hell is happening.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On a different topic, how do we unlock any of the images or videos of the gallery (btw, there's a spelling mistake and in the menu it reads "galery")? I haven't unlocked anything at all. I don't know whether I haven't really found any or my persistent file keeps getting erased every time my game crashes.

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
these eye are so weird and elena's lips are too big
and ı wish a new story without lucky mark heros

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Mmm, looks nice, is there enough content to play already? I won't play for a single BJ or even two :p

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes