3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

mbbb

Jan 7, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of AMNESIA-v1.0
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Android download file is 180 mb and ı played game it finished middle of the game. Why

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
cuz he doesn't remember?
Even if he doesnt remember its still incest or not lol? He even calls her mom and sisters. Though the possibility still exists that they arent really related by blood. With the current story its even hard to tell whats actually really going on. With his strange visions (with a grown up Elena even from Lucky Mark), the mystery behind his father, the mother not telling him all, it can pretty much go in every direction. He might as well just be adopted or have some kind of power who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Teraxricos

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Even if he doesnt remember its still incest or not lol? He even calls her mom and sisters. Though the possibility still exists that they arent really related by blood. With the current story its even hard to tell whats actually really going on. With his strange visions (with a grown up Elena even from Lucky Mark), the mystery behind his father, the mother not telling him all, it can pretty much go in every direction. He might as well just be adopted or have some kind of power who knows.
I think he is on riot, because patreon never allows this kinda games. If he wants to change his donation site (SubscribeStar), i will donate him there too. Btw, thanks for this great game SUPER ALEX, Ren'Py suits you (y)

goldsteed

May 21, 2019

What I've seen and what I would like to say.
First of all! Thank you all for your support and feedback.
The text of the game. I will try to not dilute the text with unnecessary sentences and repetitions. Everything will be more specific and concise. I will also do a poll on whether to add a gray background for the text to make it easier to read. I did not do this at the start, cos the gray background takes up a lot of space from the picture, which is bad.
MC. I read some comments that he was considered too immature. I’ll try to little correct it. I will also make a poll about necessary to improve his appearance.
Gameplay. Many locations, many characters, inventory, phone, skills. All of this I plan to use. All of this will be presented in the game.
The size of the game. I understand that some are scared of this. I have an option to reduce the size of the following versions, I will try to use it. And I can divide the game in Renpy into several seasons, and you will not need to (say so in three versions after) download 15 GB. Everything can be divided into parts of 4 GB.
Additional language in the game. I want to add Russian and German to the game. I'll try to do this in the form of a patch so as not to download the whole game again.
I realized that I'm on the right track!

P.S. Воспользуюсь случаем, я прошу тех, кто заинтересован в переводе игры на русский язык напишите мне в личку.
as if there was any way to add Polish they were phenomenal

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I think he is on riot, because patreon never allows this kinda games. If he wants to change his donation site (SubscribeStar), i will donate him there too. Btw, thanks for this great game SUPER ALEX, Ren'Py suits you (y)
I mean u have to understand patreon as well. Incest is illegal in a lot of countries. And Patreons headquater is in the USA there its definietly not allowed, so they have to follow the law.Since SuperAlex is from russia where incest is pretty much allowed he might have a different opinion on that. On the other hand patreon still allows quite a lot of games which obviously involve incest but are avoing it with not explicity calling the characters mom, son, sis etc. . So best solution is actually to just add a option to change the names how ever u like, like a lot of games already use. From an artist prespective it might still not be a great solution though.

Though Im still curious what SuperAlex plan is to avoid problems with patreon if he continues the game.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe it's because there isn't any sexual content with his mom/sis yet.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

What I've seen and what I would like to say.
First of all! Thank you all for your support and feedback.
The text of the game. I will try to not dilute the text with unnecessary sentences and repetitions. Everything will be more specific and concise. I will also do a poll on whether to add a gray background for the text to make it easier to read. I did not do this at the start, cos the gray background takes up a lot of space from the picture, which is bad.
MC. I read some comments that he was considered too immature. I’ll try to little correct it. I will also make a poll about necessary to improve his appearance.
Gameplay. Many locations, many characters, inventory, phone, skills. All of this I plan to use. All of this will be presented in the game.
The size of the game. I understand that some are scared of this. I have an option to reduce the size of the following versions, I will try to use it. And I can divide the game in Renpy into several seasons, and you will not need to (say so in three versions after) download 15 GB. Everything can be divided into parts of 4 GB.
Additional language in the game. I want to add Russian and German to the game. I'll try to do this in the form of a patch so as not to download the whole game again.
I realized that I'm on the right track!

P.S. Воспользуюсь случаем, я прошу тех, кто заинтересован в переводе игры на русский язык напишите мне в личку.
Worthed to wait.. But i hope we don't wait for too long. One month is enough i guess

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How the f.. I miss this.

The good:

Visuals much better and lots of improvements on English.

The bad:

Renders on mouse over need to be fixed.
Untitled.jpg

PS: Wish that pony tail on older sister disappear. It's bigger then her head.

Well, back to grinding The Watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuwi71
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes