3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Apr 28, 2017
just a thought - this thread was created 2.5 years ago, and Steam page says it has 2500 images and 200 animations (probably the 0.85 version), end goal supposedly is 10000 images and 1000 animations, so, 7.5 years still to go :D
Yes, this VN has promisse and I would watch it, if it did not take 6 plus months to release each update...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Have you met Rei in this update yet, and gone to her home,
Yeah, everything with Rei, besides her special render, did the furniture quest, got everything ready. I accepted and fixed the laundryroom, which i missed and now Alexandra story got updated, but i cant understand whats saying.. Otherwise, Ellen is tired and i cant press on Mason bell at night...
Do you know whats Alexandras quest is?

Reactions: kadaroll

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
if you spend the first 500 from Rei on the washing machine. you dont have enough money for the spare parts of the phone. Is it time to reload or is there a way to earn money another way?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
OK Elenas Quest is now full on russian i cant understand. Maybe something in her closet but not sure since there does not sem to be anything. And for Kate I need to find a place I can invite her to. But I have NO IDEA how to do this. Any hints?

Also I have no idea how to meet Rei again. I have a massage Parlor Card but thats it

Feb 5, 2020
As someone who dabbles in Daz3D images and animation, I'm guessing someone as talented as Super Alex took 3-4 months to make a dancing girls dream irrelevant to the plot and story progression ( which was kinda fantastic btw) and made a mess of the rest in a short time with little to show re: the main stories. I really wonder what his patrons are thinking atm.

Reactions: Michel Mak

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I actuially love the style of this game but it is really tedious to get something done He relly needs to improve on the hint system. This is just frustrating when you have to pixelhunt ALL places to even get some progress especially when it is also important which day it is. I did skip multiple weeks already because I did not know what to do

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
1) Look for RPA tool in f95.
2) unzip in a folder
3)copy a cmd in it.
4)copy assets *.rpa* files from games in it.
5)rpa -x images.rpa
6)Profit.

Reactions: xpers

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
OK Now i am confused...

I found a walktrhough and with v85a

it says:

Kate:
  • Kate’s room (morning)
  • Her room (night)
  • Next Day night: Living room > sit with her > Hug her > yes > go ahead > act shocked > ask her if > You said no > ask for details > Mouth > Your choice x2 > take kate to MY bethroom > Leave her here > Socks + Skirt + Top > Touch > Continue > Don’t Stop > I want > A little more > Make her (Major + Sensitive + Touch + Check) > Y

But If I go to her at night it says: In this Version of the game this part of the story is not available yet. Follow the link for more updates. But I am on 88B... And also my journal says I ned to find a place we I can invite her too. and not this is all there is for this version....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Just drop ur save file right on the main screen of the link, and edit any numbers you like. Then scroll it down, download and put back to the game save's folder with overwrite. ;)
Cool, I’ve used it on other games, it works ok on this, doesn’t cause bugs or break saves

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
OK Elenas Quest is now full on russian i cant understand. Maybe something in her closet but not sure since there does not sem to be anything. And for Kate I need to find a place I can invite her to. But I have NO IDEA how to do this. Any hints?

Also I have no idea how to meet Rei again. I have a massage Parlor Card but thats it
go to spa in map, and use that massage parlor card

there you will met rei again

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes