3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

punch my monkey

Oct 4, 2017
OK Elenas Quest is now full on russian i cant understand. Maybe something in her closet but not sure since there does not sem to be anything. And for Kate I need to find a place I can invite her to. But I have NO IDEA how to do this. Any hints?

Also I have no idea how to meet Rei again. I have a massage Parlor Card but thats it
Go into preferences and select English as the language. I had the same issue due to no language being selected.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I would be happy if all the fix did was to remove access to the incomplete parts of the future quests
do you even get to the promissed 8 scenes if you do that? if you can even call them scenes, I could remember 3, maybe 4 realy, the dream sequence could pass as one, Jelenas bathroom fun phone drop, Reis home convo, Kates bdsm intro, can't recall other non broken stuff really
furniture people - broken (so no laundry room progress)
builder - broken
architect - broken
archi neighbor - broken
etc

so perhaps the b in the 0.88b wasnt for "beta", but rather "broken", like MC hopes of getting out of sub role with Rei :D

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, everything with Rei, besides her special render, did the furniture quest, got everything ready. I accepted and fixed the laundryroom, which i missed and now Alexandra story got updated, but i cant understand whats saying.. Otherwise, Ellen is tired and i cant press on Mason bell at night...
Do you know whats Alexandras quest is?
No idea

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
ok these hints art getting really good now.....

Also there seems to be missing scenes because everything I go to Jaheem or Mason i will see Kate lying on her bed in underwear. This game is absolute broken

Best Part is: Alexandra went into the laundry room I talked to her she said do you want to undress and boom it was night and i was in my room again...

tzretz.JPG

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: fz and umb3
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes