3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
The dev needs to enable the quick menu (that's what the rollback side is for in the options) Also the dev needs to understand what "Mute all" option is for in the options because it doesn't work. This game needs a mod badly and the Dev needs to never ever design a home layout again...ever. First task in the game is to find the toilet. Good fucking luck because some cracked out Russian designed the home layout while on a Meth binge. Great renders just like his previous "lucky Mark" but the games mired with poor...everything else other than the renders. 8.8 gig dumpster fire and only your recycle bin can quench this hot mess. Oy Vey!

Reactions: indio68

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Or go into Options/Preferences and select English? I believe that has been mentioned here and that is the fix. :>)
Yes, I did before and it doesn't work. Some dialogues are still in russian. Maybe I fucked up something.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
I finished all the updates with a bit of effort, too bad a few more family sex scenes. There are new characters this update I think worked on that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as i have said before this could reach same size as lucky mark since dev doesn't switch to webp and webm.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes