3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm getting tons of bits still in Russian... when you peep on Elena in her bedroom and she catches you, when you get the thing in her wardrobe, when you go to the spa... dunno if it's maybe the walkthrough mod causing it...

Reactions: ShadedWilderness
Jun 15, 2021
Can the mc recover his lost memories and reconnect with his lost ones?

Answer: only the dev knows. And they are taking their sweet time with letting us know why he was he was in a coma and how he ended up there. Plot twisted. His current family isn't really his family but they were his fuck toys before the coma. And the blonde was his favorite fuck toy. And now she's getting revenge on the mc for all the shit he put her though. The mother is too scared to let them mc go because she fears when he finally remembers who he is and remembers how things were. He will come back and punish all 0f them for not taking care of him. Or whatever.
Yeah, thats the gist I get from it. It's been mentioned quite a few times now that characters are "surprised to see" that alexander had a son. The basement is pretty suspect, and I'm guessing was a respectable sex dungeon at one point (when do we get it back??????? lol :) ) The MC is clearly a sick fuck who is just predisposed to treating women like trash, not to mention a real anger issue. I really hope there is some pay off soon.... Personally, I don't enjoy my time being inside this main character... So in this case the slowburn is kind of painful.

I dunno, this whole story sort of drips of heart break for me... My current guess is that the MC killed the father, and in that process is where he was injured? Fuck, that would be a dark ass story.

Cheers!

Jun 15, 2021
I'm getting tons of bits still in Russian... when you peep on Elena in her bedroom and she catches you, when you get the thing in her wardrobe, when you go to the spa... dunno if it's maybe the walkthrough mod causing it...
That's happened to me a few times, and as soon as the russian appears, I go into options and click "English" and it seems to fix it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, thats the gist I get from it. It's been mentioned quite a few times now that characters are "surprised to see" that alexander had a son. The basement is pretty suspect, and I'm guessing was a respectable sex dungeon at one point (when do we get it back??????? lol :) ) The MC is clearly a sick fuck who is just predisposed to treating women like trash, not to mention a real anger issue. I really hope there is some pay off soon.... Personally, I don't enjoy my time being inside this main character... So in this case the slowburn is kind of painful.

I dunno, this whole story sort of drips of heart break for me... My current guess is that the MC killed the father, and in that process is where he was injured? Fuck, that would be a dark ass story.

Cheers!
i wouldn't be surprised if the mc did kill the dad. the parents especially the fathers tend to be the first to go in games like these. Also we will get the sex basement in like 10 years. probably right around when we are finally told whats going on. mean while with in those ten years from here to now. the dev is going to give up more pointless side stories and shit. with that said. I love side stories. but not at the caught of the main story. I honestly could give 2 fucks if that. of why the blonde sister is a cunt much less if shes in trouble. normally they are the ones that got themsleves in the trouble in the first place. So fuck them. maybe they should have thought it all the way through before being a dumb ass.

also why is the brown hair sister in handcuffs naked... still waiting on an answer to that. and what is going on with the mom??shes hot as fuck. and so isnt the brown hair sister. those are the only reason why i even bother keeping tabs on the game.

if anyone has even an idea to my question feel free to enlighten me. please.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Hilarious then, so the next update is already planned to be also barely anything at all.
there are some pointers for Alexandra content, she invites to watch TV at night, also the new laundry room (found her there on Thursday evening AFAIR) says something along the lines - if you want to do the laundry, get undressed

we'll see - in 2023! :D

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
2 years and no sauce yet.... i hope when the wait is over, is going to be epic, like a rain in cum in the ass of the 3 girls at the same time...

Reactions: Lovv99

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
2 years and no sauce yet.... i hope when the wait is over, is going to be epic, like a rain in cum in the ass of the 3 girls at the same time...
dunno man, the way things are going you could expect Rei pegging MC in front of all 3 of them...

Reactions: Nemo56
Jun 15, 2021
i wouldn't be surprised if the mc did kill the dad. the parents especially the fathers tend to be the first to go in games like these. Also we will get the sex basement in like 10 years. probably right around when we are finally told whats going on. mean while with in those ten years from here to now. the dev is going to give up more pointless side stories and shit. with that said. I love side stories. but not at the caught of the main story. I honestly could give 2 fucks if that. of why the blonde sister is a cunt much less if shes in trouble. normally they are the ones that got themsleves in the trouble in the first place. So fuck them. maybe they should have thought it all the way through before being a dumb ass.

also why is the brown hair sister in handcuffs naked... still waiting on an answer to that. and what is going on with the mom??shes hot as fuck. and so isnt the brown hair sister. those are the only reason why i even bother keeping tabs on the game.

if anyone has even an idea to my question feel free to enlighten me. please.
it does feelslike the family is trying to "reprogram" or "brainwash" the MC on some level. i imagine that the father would not approve of his son turning the family into his cum dumpsters. It is kind of hilarious just how slowly the main story has progressed on this. I mean it really throws the whole game into cognitive disarray. One of the great advantages of doing a (mostly) linear VN game is that the story pacing can be controlled and unfolds logically. But to just slam the breaks on the main story, which- to be clear, is arguably the most interesting thing of everything- it just makes it so painfully obvious that you're in a fake world, and deflates any kind of tension. The game doesn't have any logic to it.... it makes big claims about things it wants us to care about, and yes like you stated we take a sharp turn into sidestory land which is not really well connected to anything...

Also, the brownsister is just in handcuffs because thats one of our sex dungeon clues. They are clearly "bondage" style cuffs, and she is in a submissive position, which is obviously her role. The blonde sister is just mad because in the past she had the MC's main attention, but she's been demoted from MC's top bitch- and she's hella jelly. You can see that there are lot of pic's around that the MC took of Elena which indicats she had his attn before.

Reactions: wd1111
Jun 15, 2021
If I remember, u have to go to the mall when Kate gives you the credit card to buy the Replacement part for the broken sink... go to the "online" store on the left side of the mail and talk to that little psycho B rei

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes that's right I'm playing it all over again I just did this part. lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:LOL:. I don't know about you but I like to play it all over again especially this specific game is very addictive

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes