3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
yea that was on next day after load save so wrong day since on my save kate was cleaning el's room and when mc went to get it el was in room and ofc she didn't hear mc talking on his phone in her wardrobe.
I think you got it backwards the one who was on the phone in the wardrobe, was Elena and not the MC, and if in your save, when you go to Elena's room, Kate was there cleaning, just move the time forward and come back there the next day

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
OK. please remember from this point on the game is VERY buggy.
Here is an extract from the "Gameplay " that I'm working on.
It should cover all of Mason's story.
It's a "work in progress" and when(if) we get a fix it may change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, saw the other guys wt and it hit me, i missed the builder guy... after that everything went smothly...
waiting for BDSM room to get build... That in the next update i think...

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
well with so much confusion I decided to do a little Walkthrough of this update but I wanted to make it clear that I don't remember the exact time of day and day of the week

I hope I've helped
I managed to advance a little bit more, i'm looking randomly and discovering new things

and here is the builder making the BDSM room

1660789872369.png

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
it is on 1st floor bathroom (well toilet) which is next to stairs.
so I went to the bathroom on the first floor. but its not letting me do anything. is there a specfic time im suppose to go there ?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Last time probably year ago I remember when I was playing this game, the 8th scene was the last one (BDSM), so now after update I see that it is still last scene. How is that possible?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Last time probably year ago I remember when I was playing this game, the 8th scene was the last one (BDSM), so now after update I see that it is still last scene. How is that possible?
because the dev is pussy footing and acting like they are trying do create a game. thats how.

Reactions: Lovv99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thank you for your comments. Can you help me to understand why blondie is a bitch to use then? if she wanted our attention she could easily get it without being a uber cunt. I love how shes thinks shes more important than she really is. because she not important what so ever.
Just like in real life. Lonely people distance themselves, unsecure people or people who want attention act like assholes, try to lower other people.
It's a protection mechanism.

Last edited:
Reactions: javikaston

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So just to be clear there was no spa scene with Kate right? I got as far as seeing the builder in the basement.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Seriously Rei, how did you think you'd never see mc again when you both live in such a small town?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
well. we got some spoilers of mom's future storyline

Reactions: seba0 and oooo777

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
i think we all need a clear cut "How to complete a given quest" walkthrough in this thread.
It is so so hard to understand hints. Its like if mc is thirsty, i will look for a bottle of water but the dev coded to look for a cup instead. So this weird confusion keeps on dragging.
However, if walkthrough is patron exclusive then its justified. Dev can do whatever he wants, its his game.

Reactions: fz and javikaston

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
So I am stuck at building the BDSM room. Also I couldn't get the events which include watching TV with Alex or the Laundry Room with Alex to activate, pretty much soft locked where I am unless I missed something.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes