3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Jun 15, 2021
1660775985884.png
What you doing here dev man... This story might be jumping the shark for me. I don't mind puzzle or scavanger hunt activities, but this is regressing back to 1995 Sierra style of design... This game feels like it has enough content that "time padding" like hunting down all the items to deck out your trapper keeper seems like it could be streamlined.

Also, why is there a mission that says wash my face. Yet there is no action in any of the bathrooms that lets me wash my face. :/

mom is hot tho

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well certificate is there NEXT day after loads save and mc spies elena in her room.

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
the builder Jaheem does not appear for me
View attachment 1989850
i'm sorry but honestly i can't remember exactly when it showed up, i know it was when i was just getting the furniture for the laundry room that i noticed there was a new location on the map i think it showed up when i went a second time to the furniture builder but I'm not sure

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
well certificate isn't there or i'm checking on wrong day.
did you see the scene where Elena is on the phone and you're spying on her? that's where the certificate first appears, then you talk to kate about going out with her and then you remember the certificate, then you go back to Elena room looking for it

i think this is what i did

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
when i go to mason he says i should go away what do i have to do with level 3 and with jahem it's the same

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you see the scene where Elena is on the phone and you're spying on her? that's where the certificate first appears, then you talk to kate about going out with her and then you remember the certificate, then you go back to Elena room looking for it

i think this is what i did
yea that was on next day after load save so wrong day since on my save kate was cleaning el's room and when mc went to get it el was in room and ofc she didn't hear mc talking on his phone in her wardrobe.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
honestly .. in my opinion, it would be to embarassing as a DEV . to come up every year with 1 update, trying on paetron to milk money out of it ... i would consider this a scam, not a game. and the fact that updates dont have content at all.and nothing is realy going forward. it is nothing more than a scam- thats typically super alex as dev.... he already did the same with his other games .. so, no wonder he is doing it here too
I think a bigger quiestion is WTF do you care? If they release, grab it here. If they don't release, who cares? There are hundreds of games here, with dozens actively updating and other dozens being launched weekly or monthly.

If you're so concerned, and your life so empty of other more concerning problems, then you are either rich with a lot of time to kill or you're somehow jealous that someone is doing something you are not and getting paid by others for their appreciation of their work. Who gives a flying fuck how often a dev releases? If ANYONE doesn't like the release cycle/time, then STOP SUPPORTING THEM. If you're not supporting them, and still complaining about the length of time between releases then that's just entitlement, and a hard concept for you, no one in this life owes you jack shit so get over it. :) It's like someone with zero job skills complaining they aren't making stacks of cash for their poor experience or ability to contribute, or complaining about someone who did put the effort into geting better skills making more money than they do. You want the cash, put in the time and effort to do something that people think is worth money. That's the basics of the world.

All the folks bitching and whining about "milking" or "dev takes X months to release Y minutes of content!!!!!!!" need to learn that no one owes anyone anything on Patreon. Paying on Patreon is to either get access to the game you like in it's last release stage (zero guatentee of future release) or as a way to reward the dev for the work they have already done. It's like buying a pre-release game on Steam, you have zero guarentee of the thing ever being complete, working like you want, being bug free, or the dev not changing gears and redesigning the entire game away from what you purchassed. At best you get the work that's been done, and if the dev decides to drop the project, you won't even get the work that was in development prior to that.

Reactions: Nemo56

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
it does feelslike the family is trying to "reprogram" or "brainwash" the MC on some level. i imagine that the father would not approve of his son turning the family into his cum dumpsters. It is kind of hilarious just how slowly the main story has progressed on this. I mean it really throws the whole game into cognitive disarray. One of the great advantages of doing a (mostly) linear VN game is that the story pacing can be controlled and unfolds logically. But to just slam the breaks on the main story, which- to be clear, is arguably the most interesting thing of everything- it just makes it so painfully obvious that you're in a fake world, and deflates any kind of tension. The game doesn't have any logic to it.... it makes big claims about things it wants us to care about, and yes like you stated we take a sharp turn into sidestory land which is not really well connected to anything...

Also, the brownsister is just in handcuffs because thats one of our sex dungeon clues. They are clearly "bondage" style cuffs, and she is in a submissive position, which is obviously her role. The blonde sister is just mad because in the past she had the MC's main attention, but she's been demoted from MC's top bitch- and she's hella jelly. You can see that there are lot of pic's around that the MC took of Elena which indicats she had his attn before.
thank you for your comments. Can you help me to understand why blondie is a bitch to use then? if she wanted our attention she could easily get it without being a uber cunt. I love how shes thinks shes more important than she really is. because she not important what so ever.

also alex needs to hire a writer and an editer and just stick to making the renders. and just create a outline for the writer. because clearly. they are overwhelmed with doing both renders and writing. and its kinda obv they haven't a clue to where they want to go with the story. They have alot of good ideas and they don't know how to add them. in a logical sense.

with that said.

Does anyone know what model the brown hair sister is ? i want to create some fan art.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
i have strange issues some dialogues apear in russian, (when you spy elena in her bedroom, or ghet the passw into her wardrove) i have the game in english
Edit:solved changin again the language

Last edited:

2hhiihhoopp2

Aug 18, 2022
Guys I need help I'm stuck. I have got now the toy from Elena and used it and I have taken Kate to my room and I bought the machine so what do I have to do next?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, everything with Rei, besides her special render, did the furniture quest, got everything ready. I accepted and fixed the laundryroom, which i missed and now Alexandra story got updated, but i cant understand whats saying.. Otherwise, Ellen is tired and i cant press on Mason bell at night...
Do you know whats Alexandras quest is?
OK. please remember from this point on the game is VERY buggy.
Here is an extract from the "Gameplay " that I'm working on.
It should cover all of Mason's story.
It's a "work in progress" and when(if) we get a fix it may change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes