3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
As someone who dabbles in Daz3D images and animation, I'm guessing someone as talented as Super Alex took 3-4 months to make a dancing girls dream irrelevant to the plot and story progression ( which was kinda fantastic btw) and made a mess of the rest in a short time with little to show re: the main stories. I really wonder what his patrons are thinking atm.
I have a similar thought.
Alex wrote that he made 3 video scenes of 20 seconds each.
But why"??
And waste time on this stupidity, instead of developing the history faster.
What kind of nonsense?

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It's been forever since I've seen this game on here. Is there for than a few minutes of content and has the main story moved forward or did the dev decide yet again to add pointless side content?
I still waiting to find out what had to the mc and why the mother is in handcuffs. As she's displayed on the default main image.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been forever since I've seen this game on here. Is there for than a few minutes of content and has the main story moved forward or did the dev decide yet again to add pointless side content?
I still waiting to find out what had to the mc and why the mother is in handcuffs. As she's displayed on the default main image.
that's not mother whois cuffed, that's brunette sister.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I have no idea what the fuck to do in this trash game... either it's bugged to shit or there is one small event I am missing to trigger the next phase, either way, I'm about done. All I can do now is spy on them in the shower, eavesdrop on people in the house, and creep on two of them at night. No clue how to progress after getting the pocket pussy, or how to take Kate out somewhere

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
that's not mother whois cuffed, that's brunette sister.
Regardless still waiting for reasons. And it's been going on like that for 2 years.
There's too many why's and not enough answers to any of that. Like why is the blonde sister a bitch. Why is the brown hair sister Uber nice and a push over and why is the mom putting up an act of being a tough mom. With mc but a push over with the blond sister? And why do we not know why happened still?
I can already feel the face palms so go ahead.
Anyone that does face palm this. Surely you have all the answers. Enlighten the rest of us please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: indio68 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Regardless still waiting for reasons. And it's been going on like that for 2 years.
well me and some others expect this to have same or close version numbering as as lucky mark so 2 years (which included 1 remake) is nothing.

this is just 1 of those games where player waits inevitable trainwreck.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Can the mc recover his lost memories and reconnect with his lost ones?

Answer: only the dev knows. And they are taking their sweet time with letting us know why he was he was in a coma and how he ended up there. Plot twisted. His current family isn't really his family but they were his fuck toys before the coma. And the blonde was his favorite fuck toy. And now she's getting revenge on the mc for all the shit he put her though. The mother is too scared to let them mc go because she fears when he finally remembers who he is and remembers how things were. He will come back and punish all 0f them for not taking care of him. Or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
well me and some others expect this to have same or close version numbering as as lucky mark so 2 years (which included 1 remake) is nothing.

this is just 1 of those games where player waits inevitable trainwreck.
Why... 2 years and still little to nothing in terms of story progression is ridiculous.
I'm glad you guys have time to kill and to grow old. Maybe by the time yall are like 90 years old we will know what caused the coma atleast and the. 10 years after that we will know why for the rest. I've heard of slot burn. But the burn for this game is a stand still. That's all.
I love the game and I want to know what happens. That why I leave all these posts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why... 2 years and still little to nothing in terms of story progression is ridiculous.
I'm glad you guys have time to kill and to grow old. Maybe by the time yall are like 90 years old we will know what caused the coma atleast and the. 10 years after that we will know why for the rest. I've heard of slot burn. But the burn for this game is a stand still. That's all.
I love the game and I want to know what happens. That why I leave all these posts.
we can't know what dev has planned but maybe we get some news about upcomings on some day. this isn't worst slowburn at f95.

where I find a piece of cardboard?? helppp please
list where cardboard etc is posted to this thread so use search to find it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I don't know what your meaning of a slow burn is but mine is when the dev takes their time and builds up the story. And in each update there's a slow but steady story progression. But 2 years and only on .08 that's a very slow burnnn

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Jesus... i thought i finished the update, then i found out about Mason, whom i still cant meet...
But.... WTF is:
Jaheem?
builder?
architect?
How much content did i miss???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and javikaston

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
so, in the absence of other ideas I used the online editor to give me some $$ to buy the phone part, just to see what happens (since I already know there isn't are art in the rpa for this anyway), I go to the store,
clerk: that'll be 100$
MC: ok, here's 500$ (!!)
I check inventory and a 100 has been deducted...
talking to Yelena finally triggers the message that it is the end of the content with her in this patch

Reactions: jaden_yuki
Jun 15, 2021
Man. I'm a little torn about this game, on the one hand- I can see that effort has been put into the product and appreciate the dedication of narrative. But I actually find the MC so completely detestable, self centered, selfish, childish, immature, not to mention dumb as a rock. lol. I do love the sparse occasional moments where other characters finally run out of seemingly infinite patience and put him in his place.

Of course, I do try to account for cultural differences and attitudes, but the DEV has actually done such a good job of painting these characters, giving them dynamic personalization, with decent dialog (I understand its being translated from Russian, which explains the uneven nature dialog) that it kind of pisses me off the way Kate is treated. Kate needs to jail break the fuck out of that mad house... I wouldn't blame her if she left a gas burner on

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes