3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Ok just to make sure I didn't miss anything. THere are like some mini scenes for Elena, Ellen and Amelia which are like 5 renders each, and then the mom scene. That's it right?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
How can i complete " wash my face " in minor tasks list ?

could someone help me get to this scene either through the console, since it was bug for me

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Is visit mother's room a completable task? Only time she seems to be in there is Sunday at midday where it triggers a groping scene and never advances.

zeloch

Oct 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You DON'T get it? He's got 850 patrons who pay him every month to "support" his so called development, while he just sits back and collects the dough from the horny simps who, for some reason, financially support this blue-ball fest!

There's no incentive for the dev to finish the VN or release any meaningful updates, as in actual sex scenes. So as long as he keeps getting his rent and bills paid by his patreon members, he'll continue releasing worthless updates every few months with little to no sex scenes with characters we actually want to see sex scenes with.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
you want actually serious professional VN with plenty of incest sex scenes with milfs and skinnys, play lust theory. sex with the landlady in short time. Game is probably cheaper one time purchase on steam than Amnesia. Cringe laughing for the patrons who support this game, what a bunch of clowns. At least do a strike/protest by cancelling the patronage for a couple of months to show dev that we want more actual scenes. sure no money is the language he will understand without a doubt.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How can i do second quiz as it shows you are insecure
It bugged. It has Never worked.
When giving you you results it checks your **TEST ONE ** score instead of your score for Test Two.
It is an OLD know bug that they have never bothered to fix.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, I liked this update, although the bossy mom is rather annoying, I have faith in our hero to tame her in time.... I mean before the game finishes....
Anyway, as all of the items in the task list are red written , it means we 're waiting for the next one...
You're ignoring two things:

The game is tagged fem dom, and no where, is male dom promised.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes