3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
You DON'T get it? He's got 850 patrons who pay him every month to "support" his so called development, while he just sits back and collects the dough from the horny simps who, for some reason, financially support this blue-ball fest!

There's no incentive for the dev to finish the VN or release any meaningful updates, as in actual sex scenes. So as long as he keeps getting his rent and bills paid by his patreon members, he'll continue releasing worthless updates every few months with little to no sex scenes with characters we actually want to see sex scenes with.
Before supporting anyone on Patreon I check, if have they ever completed a project. A lot of devs just milking the community. Sadly this game is an absolute gem but in my right mind, I will not support it. So far you get to bone one side-character... that's it.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I don't know if this has been in the game for a while and I'd just never noticed it until now but if you click on the app on the phone that looks like a wrapped up gift you get a scene with Elena and the MC pretending to be a doctor.

It's a nice enough little scene and was a decent surprise for me because I finished the bulk of this update in about 5 or 6 minutes.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
wow another 10 miutes gameplay after 3 month or so?? can'ìt belive this
Sorry to hear. Do what I do with this VN buddy. Stick to reading the comments every updates and download once every 2 years. This will save you time, wasted energy and disappointment. I still have 9 months to go and considering the remarks, I'm not sure I'll download the update around January 2024 if it stays this pointless... Cheers & good luck

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
You DON'T get it? He's got 850 patrons who pay him every month to "support" his so called development, while he just sits back and collects the dough from the horny simps who, for some reason, financially support this blue-ball fest!

There's no incentive for the dev to finish the VN or release any meaningful updates, as in actual sex scenes. So as long as he keeps getting his rent and bills paid by his patreon members, he'll continue releasing worthless updates every few months with little to no sex scenes with characters we actually want to see sex scenes with.
Yup. There is lots of incentive to not finish.

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
I have tried looking for this is there a solution yet. If so please help. Thanks
Ellen hasn't been sleeping well lately. Maybe I should do something about her neighbor problem.

Reactions: xarturx

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
I have tried looking for this is there a solution yet. If so please help. Thanks
Ellen hasn't been sleeping well lately. Maybe I should do something about her neighbor problem.
Go to her apartment at night and ring the buzzer for the person above her.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021

Before you say anything, please go through your head, any game development workers, development and expansion of game content is not so smooth. There are even games that take half a year and 1 year to update once, it's easier to have fewer games inside though, but currently it's already 1~2 months to update 1 time. White whoring game and condemn others. You think the game does not meet you, it is recommended not to play it.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
there is but hard to see - because is lightened white on white stuff lol
It this update in the game volume has become smaller, and it seems that the items will have hints, more than one in the house scene switching, the plot is still only a few paragraphs. I think the game may be in the development of good content, now the main problem or each update play time is too short.

Reactions: fishbulb123
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes