3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.93a) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.
(Small Update, Took me longer to write the Gameplay (with two fingers) that to play the game)
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.
how to pass the bonus 1 stage

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
llll
Before you say anything, please go through your head, any game development workers, development and expansion of game content is not so smooth. There are even games that take half a year and 1 year to update once, it's easier to have fewer games inside though, but currently it's already 1~2 months to update 1 time. White whoring game and condemn others. You think the game does not meet you, it is recommended not to play it.
llloh please...he is totally right... it's clear now what dev is doing...nothing... story would be intyeresting ..knowing why u lost memory, why u were in coma, u should works as a photographer in your aunt office, discover what your mom is doing as your little sister as well.. well there is a shiton of content that NEED TO BE DEVELOPED instead of beating around the bush witrh useless little side story steps...c'mon..it's beeen what ..4 years that this game is in development?? u are fine with how it is?? c'mon

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I have tried looking for this is there a solution yet. If so please help. Thanks
Ellen hasn't been sleeping well lately. Maybe I should do something about her neighbor problem.
talk at night with her neigbhor, than go to hospital at day , talk to the rezepzionist, than go back to hospital at night get the pills from room, go back to the neighbor tell him to take the pills, and have fun

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

anyone will to share the SAVE FILE with the latest version [v0.93a] quests all completed?

I am stuck with bugs that prevent me to complete all the minor tasks.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: javikaston
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes