3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
Is there an 'update only' for 0.95a to 0.95b, over 5GB to re-download just for a fix due to bad coding, bit much to ask for I think!

Reactions: gvfg

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Create one and upload it :)

The b-version in this case also includes a missing picture and the extra scenes.

As an alternative one an always wait for the b- or c-version, a usually is badly bugged.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Amnesia v0.95b with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
You would be amazed what someone getting injured badly can do for how you two relate, especially if you have know each other for a long time.
And we haven't been told the full story yet anyway, so all we can do is speculate.
Weird, my ex didn't visit me when I was in a hospital because of a terrorist attack.
Must be because she cheated on me with half her class when I was in the army.

You say garbage, so don't talk. Ever.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Weird, my ex didn't visit me when I was in a hospital because of a terrorist attack.
Must be because she cheated on me with half her class when I was in the army.

You say garbage, so don't talk. Ever.
Your ex of course represents every person who ever walked the earth. If she acts in a certain way, so does everyone.
Put me on ignore if you don't like to read what I write.

Reactions: Roosta

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made an update pack from 0.95a to 0.95b + fix for the infamous "show screen GUI"
extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual modified files have backup)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have made an update pack from 0.95a to 0.95b + fix for the infamous "show screen GUI"
extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual modified files have backup)
Mega
good job(y)
a small tip - you dont have to include renpy and lib folders/files in the update package here (and in the most cases) - just (changed) scripts and new media files are enough;)

Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
good job(y)
a small tip - you dont have to include renpy and lib folders/files in the update package here (and in the most cases) - just (changed) scripts and new media files are enough;)
I known, but in that case I have just put what is changed between the 2 versions and this include 1 file in lib and some in renpy.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes