3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried to search through the thread but came up empty, how do you unlock bonus scene 3? Appreciate the help.
finish game content and then click present in phone.

3 year old game and still no sex with main characters... Dev is a douche
slowburn.

How long does it take for the builder to finish the Secret Room?
well actual gametime doesn't advance that much even if player spends weeks on sleeping etc.

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
i'm getting a bug where it's not showing the eva scenes, and instead i am met with text that says something along the lines of "image_eva.jpg" not found or something like it. any idea why this is?

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
I want to share some of my thoughts about the game. The work on animated scenes is great, renders are awesome. In scope its like a piece of art to me.. and still. The thing about MC.. I can accept a silly behaviour of a teenager in puberty (like in other games with mom and sisters) and sometimes it's even funny, but here it's a nonsense. Almost adult person on the verge of eviction instead of trying to help or something, orders a secret room.. Uhh.. Ok so be it. But then having lots of stuff with girls from his family he whines and complains about cheating on a girl when he was in coma for a year an whos he even doesn't remember.. What?! Stealing bra from sister as a gift for ex.. What?! This is stupid by all means. What I want to say that the MC is completely lacking in masculinity and more he is completely lacking of everything.. like physical form, charisma, inventiveness and so on. There should always be something, no?! The problem is that from that point for instance Elena now is not a bitch (how the authors want to depict her) but rather a victim who has to live under one roof with not only a freak but with a danger one. Hope it improves some how.

Reactions: Logan3000x

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
i'm getting a bug where it's not showing the eva scenes, and instead i am met with text that says something along the lines of "image_eva.jpg" not found or something like it. any idea why this is?
Seems because of its an alpha version :) There is also the same thing with Alexandra in the bathroom and again some image number 2. Simply pushing ignore btn doesn't help?

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
Seems because of its an alpha version :) There is also the same thing with Alexandra in the bathroom and again some image number 2. Simply pushing ignore btn doesn't help?
sadly no. it just keeps giving a black screen with the same text.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I want to share some of my thoughts about the game. The work on animated scenes is great, renders are awesome. In scope its like a piece of art to me.. and still. The thing about MC.. I can accept a silly behaviour of a teenager in puberty (like in other games with mom and sisters) and sometimes it's even funny, but here it's a nonsense. Almost adult person on the verge of eviction instead of trying to help or something, orders a secret room.. Uhh.. Ok so be it. But then having lots of stuff with girls from his family he whines and complains about cheating on a girl when he was in coma for a year an whos he even doesn't remember.. What?! Stealing bra from sister as a gift for ex.. What?! This is stupid by all means. What I want to say that the MC is completely lacking in masculinity and more he is completely lacking of everything.. like physical form, charisma, inventiveness and so on. There should always be something, no?! The problem is that from that point for instance Elena now is not a bitch (how the authors want to depict her) but rather a victim who has to live under one roof with not only a freak but with a danger one. Hope it improves some how.
I kinda agree with you on this one man/ma'am. It almost seems that in every IC game, not just this one, the MC is purposely designed to be the most annoying, whiny, and useless person on the planet. Not to mention the most depraved one. With that being said, I'm not sure if having a super likable guy as the MC in an IC game where sleep molestation is a common theme would be a good thing. I mean it's depraved enough that he's into gettin it on with his mom and sisters, but then to top it off he indulges in night time rape. It wouldn't make much sense to try and associate a Chad type character with that kind of behavior. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I kinda dont get all the rage about this game. I mean ok its progressing kinda slowly but apart from that i think its decent at least. And there are are many other games you can play to pass the time until the next update comes. The game's focus is on the 3 girls in your house so i get that Eva gets removed. And the way she leaves is understandable too. Not sure we know how long we were in a coma but she went through a very rough time. Her first BF is in a coma and also her mother died. Shes in a bad place mentally and turns to a close person for comfort. Feelings develop. Understandable. You as your "wannabe-Alpha" you make up in your head dont have to like it and even for me cheating is the biggest red-flag, but i can understand why she did what she did.
I think the frustration is that it's been 3 years and the furthest we've gotten with anyone is some night time fondling. The only one that seems to be at the phase of starting to develop feelings for MC is his mom, when that's usually last in these types of games.

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
How do i get the new scenes with andrea tje only thing i can do is watch her in the bathroom or take pics of her with the phone

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes