3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
how many days do I have to sleep for the scene with Eva to start? even after fifty days it didn't start?
follow this guide all the way through then sleep for a few days .

Does this update only contain Eva content or is there something else? I've completed the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, is there anything else after that?
there are 2 scenes with alexandra that you can activate by going to her bathroom

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
I'm stuck on Elena's Story, it says she dropped her phone in the shower but I can't see anything to click or progress. Kate's Story is done, and I just finished the laundry.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Guys !

I have a problem here, because the screen doesn't show all the options to make Kate cum...

Does anybody know what the issue would be?

Cheers !

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I know this is a game, but letting someone go home from the hospital after being in a coma for over a year is still unrealistic. At least it should be a bit more believable. Even having some type of time skip with a black screen with writing would be better. Let alone showing at least a few renders of the MC doing physical training.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say the incest patch isn't the best. Had to go in at change a lot of it. Housemate was still showing up in the dialogue instead of 'brother'. Not sure if it's worth using it. Changing the wrong thing can mess up the patch script.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this is a game, but letting someone go home from the hospital after being in a coma for over a year is still unrealistic. At least it should be a bit more believable. Even having some type of time skip with a black screen with writing would be better. Let alone showing at least a few renders of the MC doing physical training.
well logic and avn is bad match.

this isn't only game where mc has been released from the hospital after being in coma shortly after waking up and suffering from amnesia.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
well logic and avn is bad match.

this isn't only game where mc has been released from the hospital after being in coma shortly after waking up and suffering from amnesia.
I can understand that logic isn't really found in VN's, but having it be a little bit more realistic possibly could make the game a little bit more believable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can understand that logic isn't really found in VN's, but having it be a little bit more realistic possibly could make the game a little bit more believable.
yes it would but a. seeing mc spending monthish in hospital after waking up would be boring and b. would delay good parts.

J0hny88

Aug 29, 2022
i dont have access to the game anymore . i do have all my saves but because i dont have the game i wont be able to tell which is the correct one . if you just want to play the scene use the gallery mod
so I played the two scenes with Alexandra and went to sleep for about 30 and the scene with Eva didn't start, I can't really see it anymore

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes