3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
The full save of the current version doesn't bring me anything since the gallery is still broken. It seems like they'll NEVER fix it... So annoying. I guess I simply cannot play/see the new scenes of this update. Playing for myself does not work because of this stupid Raheem bug and I do not know which of my 40 saves or what is BEFORE Raheem and I definetly do not go back far. Not interested in playing old quests again. Pretty frustrating update.

Reactions: peso010

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
How do I save the file?? When I click on it I get this----> Screenshot (1132).png

• Angry
Reactions: Pimpslap

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
almost everythin needs an update to go along wit new stuff.

Gallery doesn't even have spaces for the new scenes, quests like not forgiving or forgiving Eva don't even pop up in the journal. Main quest about popping in to see what Alexandra don't work, same with Helping Elena and recovering her dropped phone in the tub. Forgot to mention telling me whether or not Grace will ever give me back the results (Skipped several days like 2 whole weeks to make sure i just didn't wait long enough)

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
This has to be the most consistently buggy game on here.

Every update seems to have some new issue where events don't trigger or you have to go back and undo stuff so that the game won't be broken. It's a mess.

It's so rare you can just load from your last save and play the game from there normally.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes