3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
And how come, I remember Alex used to work almost alone and released an update, then he wrote that he has already taken and additional scriptwriter and technical person and they already have a team + he updated the PC, and updates with only worse? What?
Apparently there's just a lot more free time now that is used for leisure rather than work, his right of course, but it's sad that the game is empty after so many years

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Because Kate didn't even suck it. Mega stupid update. I hope there will be something interesting in the bonus with Alexandra. It's even strange that they did animation for such a long time, for such short events without anything. I hope there will be sex in the next update)))
its typical lol, but still people support him

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I just want to say that the way phimosis is portrayed in the game isn't quite accurate. It's not the foreskin being too short, it's the foreskin being too tight. I know from experience (and stretching wasn't an option, circumcision was REQUIRED, but it's an outpatient procedure, no staying in the hospital). Without an erection, the foreskin can be pulled back, but with an erection, it's too tight and won't go over the glans. My problem came when I lost my virginity. The lubrication of the vagina pulled my foreskin back, but then it acted like a cock-ring and trapped the blood in my glans. I tried to solve it on my own for a couple of days, even asking my dad for help (it was very embarrassing, but I had and still have a great relationship with my dad). I had to go to the ER, and they had to put me under to fix it. I suffered permanent, minor nerve damage in my glans from this ordeal (minor in that I can still feel things, but it's like I'm being touched through a cloth).

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018

I'll wait.

Download Links. AMNESIA v0.96b
or
Download Links. AMNESIA v0.96b EXTRA

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882

sinkzero

May 29, 2018
I just want to say that the way phimosis is portrayed in the game isn't quite accurate. It's not the foreskin being too short, it's the foreskin being too tight. I know from experience (and stretching wasn't an option, circumcision was REQUIRED, but it's an outpatient procedure, no staying in the hospital). Without an erection, the foreskin can be pulled back, but with an erection, it's too tight and won't go over the glans. My problem came when I lost my virginity. The lubrication of the vagina pulled my foreskin back, but then it acted like a cock-ring and trapped the blood in my glans. I tried to solve it on my own for a couple of days, even asking my dad for help (it was very embarrassing, but I had and still have a great relationship with my dad). I had to go to the ER, and they had to put me under to fix it. I suffered permanent, minor nerve damage in my glans from this ordeal (minor in that I can still feel things, but it's like I'm being touched through a cloth).
God...

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
Guys please please I wanna play the game after fix Elana phone (kate scene)
Please can someone share with me the saves of that scene

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
FREE ROAM SOFTLOCK !!
If you have talked to the builder while he is working in the basement,
(in a previous version) then you CAN NOT proceed with "Grace's Story"
And therefore also Kate's and Elana's stories as well.

If you have one , use an old save from when the builder is about to start work,
then avoid him in the basement. (V0.94?)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes