3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
What an absolutely pathetic update. I've never seen such a waste of talent. This game, if in more capable hands, would be leaps and bounds ahead of where it is now. After three years in development . . . bleh. Classic story of talent lacking direction.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
And what if you have? What variable does it fuck up?
all i know is that if that guy is working in the basement you cant get the text message from the hospital . it has been fixed in a patch but its not been shared here yet

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
So basically 3 months of waiting gave us scene where MC jerking under water, also we saw naked Kate, but dev probably have Amnesia too, because we saw naked Kate long time ago, and that scene is not even blue balling, it's just nothing. Just so if summarize, this update is about how looks MC face when he jerks off under water. Tnx. Btw there is still no even HJ in the game, game released in 2020, gl and hf dev, but I pass.

langame

Sep 3, 2021
is someone else paying for this? there is zero progress, yes, something is moving, but this is such a minimum that everything could be done in a month. The story is developing, several new renderers have appeared, but it seems that everyone is waiting for the main story to advance, rather than reworking the old renderers and plot. I was waiting for something more, in fact, nothing new, it seems that the author no longer knows how to finish, and just milk subscribers.

sorry google translate...

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
So basically 3 months of waiting gave us scene where MC jerking under water, also we saw naked Kate, but dev probably have Amnesia too, because we saw naked Kate long time ago, and that scene is not even blue balling, it's just nothing. Just so if summarize, this update is about how looks MC face when he jerks off under water. Tnx. Btw there is still no even HJ in the game, game released in 2020, gl and hf dev, but I pass.
Yeah, can't say I blame you. I've been passing on this one for over a year and half and only come back to read community comments which seem to be the same every single updates, and as I can see it's definitely not improving and is still the same blue balling uneventful game it's always been. Sorry you had to suffer through it but thanks for the clear advice.

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
Is this update a demonstration of your processing and animation skills? I've never understood why you need to spend so much time on animation when you have a practically empty game

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes