3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Finally I was able to play the events of this update. I'm a little disappointed that I was right with what I was assuming after the last update. We got pretty far with Alexandra and then he stopped with her. Now we continue with Kate and have a VERY slow build up again. We didn't even touch her this update which means: MAYBE a handjob next update, Blowjob the update after, mutual masturbation (touching each other) the one after and If Sex would be the option afterwards he probably will stop and continue with Elena where we have the same over again. And if he really wants to milk each drop the updates after that would not give us Sex with all three main girls one after another but focus on side chars. Nothing changed, game either will never finish or a sex scene with a main girl MIGHT happen approx. in 2026. I LOVE the art design and animations sooo much but the build up is the slowest I've seen here. BY FAR!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you get the call to go see grace? ive fast forward a month and still no call thanks for any help

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
This game was supposed to be one of the best rated, it started out really well, then the developer invented putting puzzles, secrets and other things in the game, ruining it completely, it's an adult game, it's not a gow or resident evil of the life that has secret puzzles, a good part of the games people do that!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I save the file?? When I click on it I get this---->
right click with mouse on file attached and then select save as or save link target or something else which starts with save.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
exelent track record with previous game
strangely turn with to much other than sex content cosiderably less sensual ( previous game had extremely sensual level scenes , haven't seen anything better in a vn yet )
weirdly poor output between updates versus previous game, which was unity !!!
unrealised potential or change of developer ?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Could anyone already play the extended version and tell what scene exactly is happening with Alexandra?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes