3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
i don't know about yours complaints , but i liking this game so far , i see a great difference in this one and appreciate dev efforts . I played it recently with no issues , perhaps Ammnesia is too much for "potato Pc's" :sneaky: .

Super Alex Keep up the good Work !

Reactions: raider_manhc

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think those votes are mainly from Elena fans from Lucky mark.
Ah, never played that game so all I have to go on is how terrible Elena is in this game. Without exception she is a horrid bitch to her family and I really hope that the player can choose to have the MC completely ignore her.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
not sure why you care so much how the MC looks. most people that play games like these aren't gay, so If the women look like the ones in this game, the male chacaracter can look like this for all I care:
View attachment 746502
Ofc i care... Why would i want to see an ugly fat guy banging a 10/10 hot af girl????
Or a kid who looks like he's 12???

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, will this be another game, where we are supposed to be replaying everything, each time a new update hits?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lurkathon

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Without exception she is a horrid bitch to her family and I really hope that the player can choose to have the MC completely ignore her.
We don't have the whole picture here. Given the premise and all the subtle hints the game gives, I guess she was forced to do something like stripping bcz of the MC or simply to support her family with the bills thus her behavior.

IIRC Alexandra doesn't give a specific answer to why Elena is being such an insensitive bitch to her brother even tho he just woke up from a coma not a ridiculous hangover or something like that. She kinda changes the subject. I'm also curious to know if Alexandra had a job before her son's accident or if she was just a trophy wife. She herself says she wasn't the best mom so we can just make an educated guess.o_O

Fact is that Elena and Alexandra hide something from the MC. And why did Eva break up with him ?? If the game is set in the same universe as Lucky Mark, we could suspect that psycho Bill to be involved. My point is, don't hate a character before knowing it's motive to behave the way it does.;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We don't have the whole picture here. Given the premise and all the subtle hints the game gives, I guess she was forced to do something like stripping bcz of the MC or simply to support her family with the bills thus her behavior.
Well, if it turns out that the MC is such a terrible person that he would black mail is younger sister into stripping I will have to move on. I am not one for playing villains in games. Not why I play games. Even if we get to "redeem" him. It just isn't my thing. If it turns out that she just blames him and his coma for needing money and she went and became a stripper because of it then I will still consider her a POS that I would want to ignore. Obviously there could be any number of different scenarios, I am just stating how I feel in those two.

IIRC Alexandra doesn't give a specific answer to why Elena is being such an insensitive bitch to her brother even tho he just woke up from a coma not a ridiculous hangover or something like that. She kinda changes the subject. I'm also curious to know if Alexandra had a job before her son's accident or if she was just a trophy wife. She herself says she wasn't the best mom so we can just make an educated guess.o_O
If it turns out all of these women started stripping, prostituting themselves, or some other unsavory activity in order to make money either because the MC was evil and manipulated them OR because of his coma care I would be rather unhappy with that plotline. Once again, I don't know what the true story is since it is too soon... I played the MC as 100% non-perv when I could so I will have to see what that does as we go along. I hope that the developer allows us to choose if we have sex within the family and who that may end up being. Personally I am going for the sweet wholesome brother playthrough. LOL not sure that exists

Fact is that Elena and Alexandra hide something from the MC. And why did Eva break up with him ?? If the game is set in the same universe as Lucky Mark, we could suspect that psycho Bill to be involved. My point is, don't hate a character before knowing it's motive to behave the way it does.;)
Yeah, I am worried that the MC is a terrible human being or that he got everyone involved with a terrible human being. I never played Lucky Mark as it didn't appeal. As to hating Elena, well, I think she is still a POS. I will just wait to see why she is a POS before making my final judgement. TBH she isn't appealing to me regardless of personality. If it turns out the MC is a scumbag or was a scumbag I will probably have to move on even though this is a well done game.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I like this game. I found out about it today and I enjoyed it very much, so I'm looking forward to playing more. The pictures are really well done, the story is interesting, gives nice feeling and makes you guess, and it was really fun.

Only 2 things are weird. Alexandra's shining eyes that make her look like a character from Love and Submission, and Elena, whose model looks weird. Elena looks plastic in comparison and totally out of place. She doesn't look like a human, whereas the other characters do. Her lack of chin, giant botox lips, extremely high cheekbones and the long distance between her mouth and her nose make her look like from some videogame from 2003. Or maybe like those old women with too many plastic operations. The proportions are all wrong and out of place. The VN is good, as I said, I really like it, it feels nice and the other characters are gorgeous, but I can't imagine being atracted to this monster. xD She looks so out of place, that it breaks my immersion. If not for this, the VN would be perfect.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is where my money is...makes the most sense given what we've seen so far. Can't wait to take him down if it's the case
I hope that's right because if it turns out the MC was a terrible human being who did terrible things to his family then I hope we can sacrifice him to save the rest of the family.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
the game is really amazing, the renders and the characters are great (apart from the bitchy roommate and i'm not talking about the personality even her model is garbage), but the dev have to speed up the updates, the game will never make it otherwise

Reactions: MrFriendly

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It says in the OP it is version 2.a but when I unzip it it tells me version 1.0 ... and the last scene is with the mother in the hospital after the "dick-treatment" - is this supposed to be so?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
It says in the OP it is version 2.a but when I unzip it it tells me version 1.0 ... and the last scene is with the mother in the hospital after the "dick-treatment" - is this supposed to be so?
Does it freeze on you too at that "Placate my belly" or "wash my face" options?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes