3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

The ones I like the most are mama and the older sister are too hot

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Too bad its early stages, personaly i prefer the Elena from lucky mark, this one has lost her volume.
Im not into the Supermodel girls really, So i dont like any of the 3 girls from the house, they look too fake, but the story is well built, and Joan specially looks high quality, so im loking forward.
I dont like the clic and read only, but cant say i dislike it so far. So good job

Reactions: bigdickwaterland
Jan 3, 2019
Too bad its early stages, personaly i prefer the Elena from lucky mark, this one has lost her volume.
Im not into the Supermodel girls really, So i dont like any of the 3 girls from the house, they look too fake, but the story is well built, and Joan specially looks high quality, so im loking forward.
I dont like the clic and read only, but cant say i dislike it so far. So good job
Oh, Yes, Elena from Lucky Mark was great.

MENGYANLCM

Oct 18, 2019
I played 0.2A, which is really good. Maybe because of the progress of the plot, it seems that different choices have no impact on the progress temporarily. I hope the later version will be released soon.
我玩了0.2A这个版本,的确不错。可能因为剧情推进程度的原因,好像不同的选择暂时对进度不产生什么影响,希望后面的版本快点推出。

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played 0.2A, which is really good. Maybe because of the progress of the plot, it seems that different choices have no impact on the progress temporarily. I hope the later version will be released soon.
我玩了0.2A这个版本,的确不错。可能因为剧情推进程度的原因,好像不同的选择暂时对进度不产生什么影响,希望后面的版本快点推出。
some choices matter aka if you get hj from nurse or not and if you go all the way with 1 of sisters.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
My error is different. I've tried re-downloading the game but still get the same issue. I've seen at least one other member complain about this as well. I wonder if it is a mac version thing. There WAS a very odd scene at the hospital where I am hitting my directional arrows on the keyboard to make the MC open his eyes a bit (I thought for sure it was broken) but after lots of blinking the story progressed.

NOW my issue is at this screen (first photo).
View attachment 748159
No matter where I click (anywhere on the screen) either option I get this error message (second photo).
View attachment 748161
If I "Rollback" I am back to the option screen. If I "Ignore" (which sometimes works to continue the story) I get this black screen (third photo).
View attachment 748162
I can still bring up the in game menu, however, so I assume that the game isnt loading a scene or movie (fourth photo).
View attachment 748164
Any mac help?
Version 0.2C has now been released:

ChangeLog v0.2c:

v0.2 Translated into Russian

v0.2 Fixed a critical bug in the MAC version that caused the game to crash

---

Edit:

Sorry, I forgot to say that that is available so far from Patreon (both Mac and Win version)
I am now only 1€ patreon so not get DL links.
(I'm waiting for v0.3 relased)

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I quite enjoyed this one, it's a HUGE improvement from Lucky Mark. Models look terrific, dialogue is fluid, characters have some kinda depth, it's like a breath of fresh air, even with the overused 'son has broken pp' plot device going. I just hope it doesn't devolve into the run of the mill introduce female who is a cookie cutter trope with standard development along said trope. For instance, the mother seems stern but loving at first, but then she is a shaken vulnerable mess during the cab ride, but by the end of the update she is acting like a mob boss and gives off some weird femdom vibes. It'd be nice if you don't just get pigeon-holed into icy mom path, like if you start providing for the family she warms up to the mc and doesn't treat him like a child anymore. Ofc it's still very early on, so looking forward to how this one develops, hopefully more sandbox stuff in the future too.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes