3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
you mean to tell me this thing ends in the doctors office after 'the instructions'?
It's just the first release so far...depending on how long this Dev takes between updates, the snail pace story telling, and a MC with the competence/mentality of a little child...maybe the MC gets some memories back, and remembers he was a sexually active young man, and not a virginal grade schooler?
But probably won't find out much about the plot, or have anything sexual happening (other than voyeurism) until next year.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
change with 2a c???
I've often found this site to have some (some) slower edition release postings as opposed to other sites. But I believe the sharing of links is completely user-driven, meaning if ppl don't share, the links dont get posted. I personally would take the community aspect of this site and faster download speed options over other sites that may post links sooner but dont have the chat/community component (and incredibly slow DL links 10+hours).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some host pay money for uploaders when their uploads are dl'd and prolly if dler buys premium account.

Reactions: Luciano

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
what ???????

i ask what's the difference between 2a and 2c ?
The ability to run without crashing on a MAC is all I am interested in. Not sure how much more game is left but I got locked out of the game pretty early on (I'd imagine) due to a bug that was "fixed in this version".

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i just downloaded the 2c update from nopy and the file i got was labeled 2b. the zip is also labeled 2c but the file within is 2b. is this the correct fine?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Ye like it was optional in Lucky Mark ? You were forced to see the sister and that duchebag thug go at it. That doesn't sound too optional to me. Its obious the dev is huge on ntr. I just don't know why he doesn't tag his games as ntr. You know just give us a heads up, not everyone likes that stuff.
So this is one of those developers who don't care about their fans?
Just throw a ntr in our face without even telling us?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is there NTR in this game?
I asked the commenter a question, I haven't played that game yet, but I always research the topic before downloading, and from what I've seen here (from the comments) the game's author is a great lover of ntr, and therefore, I won't even wasting my time downloading, so as not to have an unpleasant surprise like in Foot Of The Mountains.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I asked the commenter a question, I haven't played that game yet, but I always research the topic before downloading, and from what I've seen here (from the comments) the game's author is a great lover of ntr, and therefore, I won't even wasting my time downloading, so as not to have an unpleasant surprise like in Foot Of The Mountains.

Same for me, i will skip this game, and any update

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes