3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hmm on my mac I get an error no matter which I select here...is thaat not a know bug?
It is just after the hospital scene that is after the masturbation scene Alexandra looks at the MC and the game instantly jumps back to the main menu ... and there the version number of the game is 1.0. WTF??!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
It is just after the hospital scene that is after the masturbation scene Alexandra looks at the MC and the game instantly jumps back to the main menu ... and there the version number of the game is 1.0. WTF??!
My error is different. I've tried re-downloading the game but still get the same issue. I've seen at least one other member complain about this as well. I wonder if it is a mac version thing. There WAS a very odd scene at the hospital where I am hitting my directional arrows on the keyboard to make the MC open his eyes a bit (I thought for sure it was broken) but after lots of blinking the story progressed.

NOW my issue is at this screen (first photo).
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.23.28 PM.png
No matter where I click (anywhere on the screen) either option I get this error message (second photo).
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.23.54 PM.png
If I "Rollback" I am back to the option screen. If I "Ignore" (which sometimes works to continue the story) I get this black screen (third photo).
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.24.08 PM.png
I can still bring up the in game menu, however, so I assume that the game isnt loading a scene or movie (fourth photo).
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.29.28 PM.png
Any mac help?

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
My error is different. I've tried re-downloading the game but still get the same issue. I've seen at least one other member complain about this as well. I wonder if it is a mac version thing. There WAS a very odd scene at the hospital where I am hitting my directional arrows on the keyboard to make the MC open his eyes a bit (I thought for sure it was broken) but after lots of blinking the story progressed.

NOW my issue is at this screen (first photo).
View attachment 748159
No matter where I click (anywhere on the screen) either option I get this error message (second photo).
View attachment 748161
If I "Rollback" I am back to the option screen. If I "Ignore" (which sometimes works to continue the story) I get this black screen (third photo).
View attachment 748162
I can still bring up the in game menu, however, so I assume that the game isnt loading a scene or movie (fourth photo).
View attachment 748164
Any mac help?
Join the club:LOL:

Reactions: Calyps0

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Looks like the dev has no intention solving the problem. Too bad my pc broke last week so the only thing i can play this is via android. Sigh.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I played this game for the first time yesterday and I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. The story is intriguing, gameplay is pretty good for a sandbox, sexy characters, and it's on Renpy which is a plus. The mom gives me the creeps even though she's sexy as hell, Kate is the best girl to me, such a beautiful brunette. Elena is the typical bitchy sister that probably have a soft side and a heart of gold, it's like every game has to have one character like her it seems. But overall I enjoyed this game, definitely a step up from LM.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Not sure i'll keep playing this in the long run if it only has pure vn gameplay. I like my free roam and my quest log.

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version. I started new game, and when im lying in bed in hospital (around 15 picture) the game freezes. Did anyone have the same issue?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kate is a total babe more of her please?!
I wholeheartedly agree! Mom has weird "werewolf" eyes, Elena is too much of fugly bitch, and Eva is meh... Kate is really sexy and hot yet I feel like everyone on this site likes bitchy blondes and votes for more Elena content.

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL
May 24, 2020
I like this game so far, not so much sexual content but it have a nice build up...hot models and a good graphics but the only thing i'm looking for next is getting more choices
as i get a feeling like the mc is the most creepy horny dude i played as in any adult game :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes