• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I skipped a year worth of update to realize, from its management to its execution; That "game" suck balls (lol i wish)
It never delivers, seems to go nowhere and the more it goes on the less there is to it. To this day it amount to a staggering 6 gigabits of "Almost There" and fluffs.
When does that game gets good?
His last game was a model of how to kill any kind of commitment from the player and that one isn't different.

Feb 11, 2023
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.97a (Nothing new added by the dev)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.44511/post-10390755

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Special Renders
    persistent.SR_Elena_1 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_2 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_3 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_4 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_5 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_6 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_7 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_8 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_9 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_10 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_11 = True
    persistent.SR_Elena_12 = True
    persistent.SR_Iris_1 = True
    persistent.SR_Iris_2 = True
    persistent.SR_Iris_3 = True
    persistent.SR_Iris_4 = True
    persistent.SR_Eva_1 = True
    persistent.SR_Eva_2 = True
    persistent.SR_Eva_3 = True
    persistent.SR_Alexandra_1 = True
    persistent.SR_Alexandra_2 = True
    persistent.SR_Kate_1 = True
    persistent.SR_Kate_2 = True
    persistent.SR_Rei_1 = True
    # Memory Gallery
    persistent.M_Eva_1 = True
    persistent.M_Kate_1 = True
    persistent.M_Alexandra_1 = True
    # Scene Gallery
    persistent.SC_Iris_1 = True
    persistent.SC_Iris_2 = True
    persistent.SC_Elena_1 = True
    persistent.SC_Eva_1 = 3
    persistent.SC_Kate_1 = 2
    persistent.SC_Rei_1 = True

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
What do I name the link?? just rpy?

because it didnt unlock anything for me.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
hmm... no call for spa ever, no call to come back to clinic to donate sperm for money, Ellen neighbour is never in. Cannot progress as it seems there are so many triggers that just won't trigger. Is this usual in this game or have I just been unlucky? Renders great and interesting story, but frustrated I can't fix phone, can't get plans for BDSM room and can't go to spa.
You lost much content from the last thee or four updates. I recommend you install walkthrough mod an pay attention to the hints in the notebook. There is normal hints system, you don't have to go through the game practically blind like "The Foot of the Mountain", as example.

Reactions: viper217
Feb 11, 2023
The mod for the gallery dont even work at all, even tho I managed to install the gallery unlocker, theres hardly any scenes unlocked, only around 5 or 7 and thats it???

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
The scene with Kate talking in her sleep directing mc's moves as he masturbates her is nothing i've seen in another game, the smoothness and detail in her "vag" animation as he strokes her is superb.
It truly was an extraordinary scene and, similar to you, nothing that I've seen in another game.

I don't think that there is anything out there better animation-wise, maybe a few equal or almost equal. However, they are nearly all the heavy hitters that everyone knows about or they are abandoned.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I don't agree that the game is not good, but yeah, the developer needs to realize that this game is 4 years old and nobody cares about the side characters at this point. 4 years in development and we haven't even seen a fucking blowjob from the main characters! I mean, what's your point? What are you trying to do? Infuriate people? Turn people off the game? If that's your goal, you're succeeding, Dev. I'm not even downloading this latest update of one of my favorite games, which I've been following with interest since day one. Even though it's free. I hope this gives you some insight.
I guess there was the "sleeping" blowjob from Alexandra and that one bonus scene, but aside from that I don't think that we've even gotten handjobs from the main girls (again, aside from a couple bonus scenes). It's kind of crazy. The only thing to take solace in is that if the last couple of updates are any indication, when we get there those scenes they will be absolute bangers.

Reactions: What's Up Doc?

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
What do I name the link?? just rpy?

because it didnt unlock anything for me.
It could be that your system is saving the rpy files as .rpy.txt files but the extensions might be hidden.

If you save the link again, try changing the file type on the bottom to all files or all filetypes of something like that, and try to save it again as a file with the extension .rpy inside the game folder

Jan 7, 2021
I guess there was the "sleeping" blowjob from Alexandra and that one bonus scene, but aside from that I don't think that we've even gotten handjobs from the main girls (again, aside from a couple bonus scenes). It's kind of crazy. The only thing to take solace in is that if the last couple of updates are any indication, when we get there those scenes they will be absolute bangers.
There's no question that Alex has a great talent for the h scenes, but what worries me is the time it takes to realize them. As if we weren't already waiting long enough for a main character's update, it delays their content even more with the content of the side characters. I'm afraid of waiting another 4 years for the scenes you mentioned to be finalized :cautious:

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I mean, this game is great. Still, I cannot understand the dev's choices to not have any content or story progress with the main girl in two releases...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean, this game is great. Still, I cannot understand the dev's choices to not have any content or story progress with the main girl in two releases...
Who's the main girl for you? As far as I can tell, there are three.

Personally I would go for Elena and I absolutely share the opinion that hardly anyone cares for Iris but who do you cheer for?

Last edited:

Glassparr2

Jan 20, 2024
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: Super Alex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.97a Stadard
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(Standard): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win/Linux (v0.96c Extra): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.96b): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* -
Game Guide - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Gallery - German Translation* - Walkthrough - Vid Enhancement mod

Zalupochka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: Super Alex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.97a Stadard
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(Standard): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win/Linux (v0.96c Extra): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.96b): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* -
Game Guide - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Gallery - German Translation* - Walkthrough - Vid Enhancement mod

Zalupochka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
I have an issue with the game which was great until I got access to the Map and went to the Mall for the first time. I competed all the tasks but when I clicked the Map again there was no way to go back home. The icon on for home not is there. I am stuck. Am I missing something completely obvious as I cannot find anyone else having this issue?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes