2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Cvince

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know how to convince the childhood friend to netorase? Can't figure out how to convince her.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
You sure that's not just ntr? Im talking about the dialog option when you talk to her.
Netorase = ntr what do you mean?
You need to be her boyfriend to be able to pick "netorase".

EDIT: just play the story, you will be able to win/lose points a lot easier later on.

Cvince

Apr 22, 2018
Netorase = ntr what do you mean?
You need to be her boyfriend to be able to pick "netorase".

EDIT: just play the story, you will be able to win/lose points a lot easier later on.
I know, it's willing ntr. But when you talk to her in the library, or wherever she is there's a netorase option, but she says "that's too much right now" and the main character says "i still can't convince her yet"

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Never saw that line of text...go in the damn dungeon and advance the story!
I know, it's willing ntr. But when you talk to her in the library, or wherever she is there's a netorase option, but she says "that's too much right now" and the main character says "i still can't convince her yet"

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
It's not that i didin't know, have you finished the dungeon story? Do you have her maxed at all relationships? Is she your girlfriend? Re-download your game!

Cvince

Apr 22, 2018
It's not that i didin't know, have you finished the dungeon story? Do you have her maxed at all relationships? Is she your girlfriend? Re-download your game!
She's maxed out in relationship and i made her a sex toilet. Haven't finished the dungeon yet. Stuck on the apartments giant boss

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
im getting rgss300.ddl could not be found
You must download a special program...i'm sorry but I do not know any links since i already have it in pc...it's like required to play all RPGM games...hopefully someone will provide you with a link, otherwise i will look into it and provide for you

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes