2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I recently changed my review for this game. While it was originally negative, I did a second playthrough and had a much more positive experience. Still, this game appeals mostly to 2 people.

LORE junkies & NTR Junkies.

Reactions: yolol

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Personally i love this game and how much content there is. My only problem with it is the NTR is forced at the start and it kinda irks me. I like it when its slowly built up and avoidable. wish there were similar games that have as much content but gives the player more control over the NTR aspect.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Personally i love this game and how much content there is. My only problem with it is the NTR is forced at the start and it kinda irks me. I like it when its slowly built up and avoidable. wish there were similar games that have as much content but gives the player more control over the NTR aspect.
True. I also like it more when a game gave focus to both netorare and netori equally. Most translated games of these type only have netorare, the only few that contain both usually focus heavily on netorare where most of the h-scene is mc getting cucked or perspective change to the female and it became female mc cheating while only a few scenes are dedicated to mc fucking other people's girls behind their back.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So started up this game for the first time and It seemed contrary to the description. All the girls already had lovers and had like 60 affection points with there respective lovers and like 40 sexual acts. From reading it seemed like you could chose a lover and then had to compete with other people trying to NTR you, or just watch them get fucked by other guys. However when I started the game it looked like it was in fact my main character who was doing the NTRing. Did my game screw up or do you start the game with all the girls having a lover and being non-virgins?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Did my game screw up
Game isn't screwed up - all the boys have a girl in question. By doing various activities you can lose your girl to any one of them, fuck the other two, sell out your girl - there's a lot of stuff to do.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game isn't screwed up - all the boys have a girl in question. By doing various activities you can lose your girl to any one of them, fuck the other two, sell out your girl - there's a lot of stuff to do.
Yeah figured that out. I think I was tired or drunk when I wrote that last post because after playing the game with a clear head I was like wtf did I write this for? :ROFLMAO:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible once you progress the main story to have more than one lover as everytime I try and accept another as a slave or lover my current one is taken away to have some ritual done to pair them with someone else?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I've spent about 5 hours in te game so here are my thoughts on it so far.

The good:
Lots of sexy All of it adds up to a decent amount even if it gets repetitve after a while (even with the skip button) trying to raise stats. I eventually just ended up using save editor to do that.

Outside of story, the MC is just a little bitch who never gets his dick wet nor is he emasculated (after the whole girlfriend part)., which was one of my biggest complaints with NTRPG 2. In fact you ca actively steal your teammates girls whil they are trying to get sex, thats actually a new one I've seen in any of these games where your the mc getting ntr'd. But I don't think I'll call it ntr since none of them care really.

animated sprite sex... More of this please! There is just something charming about them... maybe because its my own background in illustration and graphic design, which I seem to be in the minority that would rather see these than poorly done drawings.

The bad:
Speaking of poorly done drawings, the art just isn't that great. Poor proportions, plain faces, and flat coloring. Honestly I'd rather it just stuck to the sprites.

The whole sex toilet/girlfriend title... Is there actually a difference story wise? I focused on sakura because neither of the other two interested me much at all, so after grinding my compat and intimacy to 50, i decided to play with stats in the save editor. Took the compat up to 100 and then just did the generic night visit. Low and behold to my genuine surprise I learned i could make her my sex toilet which I assumed was going to take my character interaction with her in a whole other direction. I finishd the second date late last night and they both just seemed like lovey dovey dates which seemed like something that would happen if i made her the girlfriend and not the sex toilet. So if someone has done both making characters a sex toilet and a girlfriend, does this actually change anything?

The sex itself is awfully limited. Despite there being a decent amount its all quit limited. Going back to my sex toilet Sakura, I went to her every day of the week for sex, and after becoming the toilet, they all led to the same sex scene in the gym compared to what I was actually expecting. ex, When she was in the library, i was expecting to fuck her in the corner beside the bookshelf, or in the infirmary i was expecting to fuck her in the bed in the back. Hell during our first weekend date to the hospital, I was expecting at least for her to blow the mc in the lounge room after he played with the kids... that just was disappointing and a missed opportunity.

The story... don't just fucking dont get me started on this! I've seen some stupid plots, in all of hentai but this just was dumb.

Characters, only one that was of the slightest interest to me was sakura, everyone honestly just seemed to be a "by the numbers" archetype.

There, those are my thoughts. Now I think I'll just push to beat the game and call it a fap.

Reactions: Nessiah
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes