2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Why the heck does this game's upload have a 301.dll that needs to be renamed into 300 to work?

Anyway... If not for the opening being extremely bad, then this game would probably be rated pretty high. However, the whole "you have no actual choices to make but we're pretending that you do so we waste your time" thing was terrible. They could have just but in a long intro where what's her face gets stolen from the MC and THEN introduce the gameplay. instead of forcing you to sit through a bunch of "I'm with Remina, I won't do any night-visits." along with not really being able to do anything in general properly aside from dungeon diving.

Aside from that, pretty cliche virgin MC and equally cliche idiot child-hood friend who can't tell that she's being manipulated. But hey, you can turn her into a cum-toilet after that. That's pretty neat. Not many games let you do that. Not to mention that the whole girl swapping is pretty funny.

Also, this is pretty much how I'd expect the world to turn out, if not worst, if invincible monsters did show up and the only way to stop them was through magic that gets stronger through sex. Probably worse actually... The world-building is actually pretty decent... for a hentai game anyway.

Reactions: 777member777
Jan 7, 2021
to achieve this you need to progress story further enough, it'll open you netorase option in dialogs with your girlfriend (you have to ask her to spent time with someone at school, or with flowerpot at night), so to make it works with your sister, you'll need to become her boyfriend first
She still refused to do Netorase even when her Lewdness is super high, what should I do?

Opito

Jul 20, 2023
Hello,

I can's open the game because of RGSS300.dl missing and I have RGSS301.dl in the game system. As some people commented: if I rename RGSS301.dl to RGSS300.dl, the game will work. I tried F2 and go through the commands, doesn't work. HOW TO RENAME THE FILE? Thank you.

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

I can's open the game because of RGSS300.dl missing and I have RGSS301.dl in the game system. As some people commented: if I rename RGSS301.dl to RGSS300.dl, the game will work. I tried F2 and go through the commands, doesn't work. HOW TO RENAME THE FILE? Thank you.
Bro just go into folder where game has these file and do it manually, first game need to be closed after you rename it just start game again and it will be done

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes