2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
At what point in the game does the MC get the ability finally start doing stuff and take his girl friend back?

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
At what point in the game does the MC get the ability finally start doing stuff and take his girl friend back?
Pretty much right after he loses her. Just have him sleep with her every night, and before every mission. Eventually, the two get back together. Later in the game, she even apologizes to him.

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
bump, cuz going to replay the game again.

anyone know how to make the text faster? not skipping with ctrl but text speed

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
bump, cuz going to replay the game again.

anyone know how to make the text faster? not skipping with ctrl but text speed
RPG Maker MV has speedhack js plugins that also set instant text. But I don't know of equivalent for older RPGMakers, so I use cheatengine's speedhack function to speed up text/cutscenes. Map it to some hotkeys so you don't have to switch windows to turn it off.

Reactions: Resti

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
RPG Maker MV has speedhack js plugins that also set instant text. But I don't know of equivalent for older RPGMakers, so I use cheatengine's speedhack function to speed up text/cutscenes. Map it to some hotkeys so you don't have to switch windows to turn it off.
I see, cheat engine then, thank you for the help.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I heard that this a netorare revenge game is that truth or bluff
It's not.

It starts as netorare then turns into netorase/swinging game with 3 couples + 1 extra man. MC can win back his girlfriend or take away one of the other ones, but there is no real revenge here.

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
Bruh it's not that hard, if ya guys have error with RGSS300.dll missing just go into ducking system folder and rename RGSS301.dll to RGSS300.dll ;-;

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
If someone played Luxuri ruins and is waiting for the continuation , then I will give advice to drop this game right away, in the ruins you decided with whom , when to share your girlfriend , here you are a sucker who is being cheated on immediately and scripted and you have no choice you are being deceived , and then you become a puppet.In the game you will have the opportunity to sleep with other girls later, but passing the stuffy and filthy initial stage of the game you will not have the desire.This game is stupid NTR not Netorase 0\5
Grow some balls

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I really like what this game does. There's a couple things.

One is that I like how it's a netorase, and the main male character isn't "left behind". He's having fun here as well, and he has the power to take his girl back, or take a different girl, too.

The other is this really cool concept of having a team of 4 guys and 3 girls. They can all have sex with each other, but there are pairings of stronger bonds and relationships, too. This is a concept that can be taken to other contexts as well, and the developer indeed does this in their later game, NTRMercenary. The pregnancy system is a great touch, as well. What I would love to see added to this is maybe deeper stats accounting. The game already tracks the relationship levels between the different men and women, both in terms of intimacy and sexual compatibility. This is really hot, because a girl can be emotionally close to one guy, but sexually compatible with a second guy, and the second guy can "steal" her this way, too. But, I would love to see a list or a counter of all the children conceived between each woman-man pairing.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes