2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, the admin can change the the name of the game to " ", and was made by , the same who made "The Ruins of Luxoria".

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Games by Mijiishi are not popular enough to get fixes because of the art for some reason. But I have enjoyed all the games by this developer despite the artwork.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
someone earlier mentioned the scene where you have no control over the MC's gf having her first time taken by the rapist sensei.. I 1000% agree, it ruined the game for me.. I don't even know why it made me feel like that but at that point.. I was srsly like WTH?!?? fuck this game.. thanks anyways :p

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
someone earlier mentioned the scene where you have no control over the MC's gf having her first time taken by the rapist sensei.. I 1000% agree, it ruined the game for me.. I don't even know why it made me feel like that but at that point.. I was srsly like WTH?!?? fuck this game.. thanks anyways :p
It's because the MC is a cuck who wouldn't man up to take her virginity and freaked out about all the other class material. He had ample opportunity and even in the beginning they all acknowledge that sex is literally the only way to gain magic so why would he and the heroine shy from it and this is with them already vowing themselves to each other from the beginning. The MC has no one to blame but himself he knew what the stakes were but like all cuck anime characters they think they have forever to ready their hearts and to be honest he treated her like a big sister that made his food. They've been around each other for ages and she comes from a magic family you would have thought they would have let her in on what it means to be mage. No sympathy on my part for him he just didn't want her hard enough the pink haired girl is the right one for you she is driven resourceful and has a dream that is noble in spirit. MC girlfriend wanted to be a great mage without putting in the effort until her mind was broken by the teacher and she compared poor virgin MC with insecurities and inexperience to the teacher who had so much experience it would make Ron Jeremy blush and didn't give the MC the opportunity to improve his skill. She was impatient after being corrupted and the MC was impatient. They clearly had no synergy or compatibility from the start.

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
Bruh, this game drived me nuts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if I will continue playing more. Considering the systems, I'm guessing you can cuck you teacher back later on, but this won't change the fact that protagonist just accepts such a "fuck you" moment, before you actually get any choice, from her is frustrating.
I don't mind if the MC gets the other 2 + the 1st gen magician female protagonist as his harem after scoring lottery or something and then, the EX comes begging back saying the good times trying very very very HARD but the MC instead of love he felt pain & pity chooses to make his EX into a public cum dumpster corrupting her beyond humiliation.

Sweet sweet revenge ntr :)

Just my thoughts on a separate ending to compensate the early ntr moment when the gf was ntr by sensei

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Was bored and did this.
"map007" is mc's room, added a little cheat menu to change some parameters like favorability and compatibility. Also free 99 lv boost. Don't even remember what else is there. You'll need access to recollection room first, then at computer, hold Up and press Enter to switch it to my menu.
And "scripts" has fullscreen++ now. F5/F6 to zoom in and out.
May not work at all, just fyi lol
i try and it don't work

edit: never mind the download work

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Was bored and did this.
"map007" is mc's room, added a little cheat menu to change some parameters like favorability and compatibility. Also free 99 lv boost. Don't even remember what else is there. You'll need access to recollection room first, then at computer, hold Up and press Enter to switch it to my menu.
And "scripts" has fullscreen++ now. F5/F6 to zoom in and out.
May not work at all, just fyi lol
sorry where is recollection room

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Don't play this garbage game, the art is trash, I like NTR but when is gradually applied, for example, a pure girl being molested until agreed to have sex, but this fucking shit force the NTR from the get-go, not letting the player decide whether if he wants that girl to become corrupted or not.

PURE BULLSHIT.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes