2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I won't play this shit anymore, I thought that the teacher raping the MC girl was just one time, and from then you can avoid it, but after that, the teacher just kept fucking the girl.
Can anyone spoiled me? did the teacher get punished in one way or another?

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
I won't play this shit anymore, I thought that the teacher raping the MC girl was just one time, and from then you can avoid it, but after that, the teacher just kept fucking the girl.
The game has a focus on all three kinds of NTR. While I agree the prologue is long (over an hour) and it ntrs away MC's girl, you can then start working on winning her back or sexing up one of the other two girls, (sister or nurse). NTR is a big factor of this game because different stats raise for the girls only when different characters have sex with them. Also if you hate the main girl after the prologue, like I used to do, you can win her back but make her your sex slave. Always be mindful though, you can always lose your girl if you allow her affinity with some other guy to raise too high and/or you try to start a slave/lover relationship with another girl. (the game'll then reset the affinity you had with the first girl and raise hers with a random male chara to the max)

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
Hi. I get an error when I load the game. Says RGSS300.dll missing. Does it need to run in Jap local perhaps?

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
No. You can punish the girl and then get her back.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Could one of you fine gentleman assist me? I hit the unlock all h events guy on the right on my 16 hour save file, but it still says this, that I have only 88/156 events viewed. Are all 156 still in here to see and I've just seen 88 in my playthrough? Untitled.png

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So started up this game for the first time and It seemed contrary to the description. All the girls already had lovers and had like 60 affection points with there respective lovers and like 40 sexual acts. From reading it seemed like you could chose a lover and then had to compete with other people trying to NTR you, or just watch them get fucked by other guys. However when I started the game it looked like it was in fact my main character who was doing the NTRing. Did my game screw up or do you start the game with all the girls having a lover and being non-virgins?
hey I know you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wakafakaw

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
By story you mean the dungeons?
Yes. Just progress a bit through it and then you will have the option to speed up the process a lot with intimacy and so on. You will see what I mean.

Main story is dungeon progression. (you don't have to but its way faster, otherwise you just have to spam a lot of relationship/events and even then there is locked content)

Reactions: Dopplyn

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I must be missing a lot with this game. The reviews are glowing so I know I am missing something. All I can do is talk to someone after school, see a repeated dialog, then go home, eat, sleep, and repeat the next day. I "need more preparation" to go in the dungeon, can't seduce anyone, and don't seem to have any agency. Can someone explain what I'm missing? I'd love to "get" and play this game.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I really like this game, my only complaint is the MC being such a cuck and letting everything happen. Not only that, the dude can't even have sex with his girlfriend without hurting her. He pretty much brought the NTR unto himself. From what I've seen I'm still at the beginning right after the break up, so I'm gonna keep playing to see what awaits me

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
How do you beat the steel giant boss in the office? I'm level 22, and I'm really struggling. I use magic attack up and lightning with Rini, and defend with guardian sword with Rimeru. Sakura keeps healing. But the more damage I do to the boss, the harder he hits, eventually doing AoE attacks. Any suggestions? Thanks! Btw, does the key you get from the sub boss go anywhere? Is it just to access the final boss? Thanks, again!

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
How do you beat the steel giant boss in the office? I'm level 22, and I'm really struggling. I use magic attack up and lightning with Rini, and defend with guardian sword with Rimeru. Sakura keeps healing. But the more damage I do to the boss, the harder he hits, eventually doing AoE attacks. Any suggestions? Thanks! Btw, does the key you get from the sub boss go anywhere? Is it just to access the final boss? Thanks, again!
The way I beat him is let the girlfriend max out her relationship with the teacher so she gets awakening. That skill raises all her stats and takes the attention from the boss at the beginning of the fight. Then max out your own with the sister since she gets a debuff skill that lowers all resistances. Then I just give the sister orbs that raise her magic attack, the girlfriend gets orbs that raise defense, and the nurse gets orbs that raise normal attack. with that I just attack the boss until he dies. I also gave the nurse a regen skill but I don't remember who gives it to her, but it helps with healing

Reactions: acac
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes