2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

setsugen

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone know how to convince the childhood friend to netorase? Can't figure out how to convince her.
If still actual - clear office dungeon zone and talk with dungeonmaster, after this you see message about new unlocked actions.

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone have the full save? I've tried to unlock everything, but my "H Event Achieved" are only 80 something/156 when I talked to the dude in the recollection room.

Last edited:
Reactions: seraphim64

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone have the full save? I've tried to unlock everything, but my "H Event Achieved" are only 80 something/156 when I talked to the dude in the recollection room.
Huh, you should be able to unlock and view all the scenes at the recollection room. "H Event Achieved" doesn't change though because you unlock the scenes by cheating.

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
So, is there no ending at all after the office dungeon? Already beat the crap out of the extra bosses. We just continue to NTR the crap out of one another until the ends of time?

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Does this game have a guide or will I have to do research?
edit: I just want know how the girlfriend system works or if it unlocks automatically as you go through the story?

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I might be a retard but, female protag is where you use female as MC right?
Already downloaded 3 games with female protag but turns out using a male protag instead..

Reactions: el0d

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do you get your girlfriend back from the teacher at the beginning? Do you get revenge on him? Also are you able to stop the school sex-ring scam going on?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
How do you get your girlfriend back from the teacher at the beginning? Do you get revenge on him? Also are you able to stop the school sex-ring scam going on?
Just keep playing the story, then you will be able to make the process way faster.
If you want to do it anyway just have sex with her, go home with her and don't let her communicate with anyone, at school morning look where she is and if she is talking to a boy just go home with her.

Yes you can stop the school sex-ring but this is a ntr game

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
You need to get NTRd first before starting asking for revenge. Play the game and you will get there eventually.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do you make Remina into your "sex-toilet." I got max compatibility and intimacy and the option to confess.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
How do you make Remina into your "sex-toilet." I got max compatibility and intimacy and the option to confess.
It's been long since I played this but I thought the option to confess and make the girl your girlfriend only unlocked if she's already your sex toilet.
So I don't get how how you have the option to confess despite her not being your sex toilet.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
just go on with the story, you just need compatibility, doesn't matter affection but try not to have it maxed out because RNG might make Remina not a sex toilet but a lover

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I Finally looked at the full save. The gallery is shit to navigate, but wow this game has a lot of content. So much that it's kinda discouraging me from going further because of how much of a commitment it must be.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I Finally looked at the full save. The gallery is shit to navigate, but wow this game has a lot of content. So much that it's kinda discouraging me from going further because of how much of a commitment it must be.
haha not really I did the full-content twice by just playing, LOVED this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
What is left for you to do after you get engaged to Remina? Is there any more dungeons or some way to end the school sex ring I hear about?

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes