Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I think this rewrite was kind of pointless tbh. I still feel the same about every character. Melissa can still fuck off, Todd can still fuck off and MC at the end of the day Mc is still pretty good. I'll admit that you treat Meliisa more "appropriately" but I don't really care cause I'll still end up telling her that we're done.

Last edited:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
v0.5: released in august 2020
v0.5R: reworked scenes, no new content, released in march 2021

do people pay for this?
There is a link with a patreon at the first page, you can open it, the number isn't hidden :) as it stands, the rewrite was on the cards for a while, it just took longer than anticipated to find the time to do it.

Yeah after that scene nothing can save that backstabber in my eyes.
Let me specify, since there seems to be one small misunderstanding - there was no attempt at all to justify her actions or lessen the blow. Quite a lot of people don't like her and can't stand what she did, but there's no plan to somehow retcon it - it's part of the plot. At the end of the day, if you hate a villain with a passion, the writer did a good job writing a...well, villain. Or the actor, if it's a movie, right? Melissa is right where she's supposed to be and did what her character would do.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There is a link with a patreon at the first page, you can open it, the number isn't hidden :) as it stands, the rewrite was on the cards for a while, it just took longer than anticipated to find the time to do it.

Let me specify, since there seems to be one small misunderstanding - there was no attempt at all to justify her actions or lessen the blow. Quite a lot of people don't like her and can't stand what she did, but there's no plan to somehow retcon it - it's part of the plot. At the end of the day, if you hate a villain with a passion, the writer did a good job writing a...well, villain. Or the actor, if it's a movie, right? Melissa is right where she's supposed to be and did what her character would do.
I thought it was if you can sympathise with a villain you did a good job. But yeah i get what you are saying but i still hate the bitch. lol

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I thought it was if you can sympathise with a villain you did a good job. But yeah i get what you are saying but i still hate the bitch. lol
There's villains and villains, some you sympathize with. Personally I've always held the belief a "pure" villain and a "pure" hero are underused in an era of sympathetic villains and anti-hero. We've forgotten the Emperor and Luke Skywalker in favor of Thanos and Batman ;)

Not saying that's who Melissa is, just my personal opinion why it's ok to have a despised character. To me "uninteresting" is the part where it becomes a problem :p

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry, but it’s better to ask

Will this game have NTR? It gives me serious vibes of that. :unsure:
It's like MC already suffered with NTR, Now you are stepping into himself to change that. I'm a typical NTR hater, but I don't have any problem with that. Atleast the wife has been always faithful and she's like the main LI of this VN. She's the main reason why I'm playing this game. MC-Wife exclusive scenes are the best.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There's villains and villains, some you sympathize with. Personally I've always held the belief a "pure" villain and a "pure" hero are underused in an era of sympathetic villains and anti-hero. We've forgotten the Emperor and Luke Skywalker in favor of Thanos and Batman ;)

Not saying that's who Melissa is, just my personal opinion why it's ok to have a despised character. To me "uninteresting" is the part where it becomes a problem :p

Melissa has x-pac heat.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah after that scene nothing can save that backstabber in my eyes.
yeah i often struggled if i should patron this game or not because in general the story telling aint bad. mostly good. but the melissa scene always stopped me from doing so. theres also the fact you cant choose who you seduce it all just felt kinetic. then the todd scenes just ruin it in general. after this rework however i think this game is mostly something i'll play to kill time but not really something ill miss if it stops. gave me the feelng of like "out of all the things to rework, you didnt change the one thing most ppl wanted changed" however i do feel the devs should make the game they want. so im just 50/50 in terms of me enjoying this game. but it mostly give me an "eh" feeling.

still the dialogue among characters is often good so i cant deny that. and wife is awesome so yeah.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
After playing the rework i can honestly say im very disapointed, so much time waiting for so litle and for the game still keeping the same flaws.

The main thing that people didn't like is still in the game, Melissa could backstab mc for 1milion reasons but the one that dev chose was the worst, even being a dumb nympho there was more ways to get dick if was that the reason and if was needed to have her in the floor passed out could be made as a setup the same way that was done with valerie(im glad valerie was a setup and she never fucked todd or would be another girl to the trash bin) with chosing that way of playing the scene melissa was sent to trash bin faster than flash himself and i always chose to throw her away even at the cost of losing one fuckable chick being turned in a kink i love. Im a very huge fan of maledom is something that really gets me moving at full gas but even with the maledom in melissa i just feel disgust for having my mc still sticking is dick in her after todd had been there if all that was played as a setup i would keep her close gladly to dominate her.
So since you made me throw away melisa atlest give me other girl to dominate.

Todd scenes are always ruining the immersion in the game, i don't need to see that scenes, they are there just ruining it, one time was more than enough to learn is character.

I like the interaction with the wife and that there is a very good dynamic between them in that i congratulate you.

I just love Aubrey she is just beautiful and i really hope to have her completely and much more time with her specially in a loving way.

I will keep playing the game mostly for aubrey, wife and that i like mc personality but since it keep the same problems(for me and in my opinion) it made a game that i really was eager to play to just another game in the low priority list something that the most support will get from me is a average review maybe.

Anyway that was my opinion about it, still wish you gl dev.

Alcibi

Jul 27, 2019
The definition of the mfiles array in init_values.rpy is missing a comma between the last two items, "audio/music/OctoBlues.mp3" and "audio/music/Aces High.mp3", eventually causing an error when the game tries to pick a track called "audio/music/OctoBlues.mp3audio/music/Aces High.mp3".

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
yeah i often struggled if i should patron this game or not because in general the story telling aint bad. mostly good. but the melissa scene always stopped me from doing so. theres also the fact you cant choose who you seduce it all just felt kinetic. then the todd scenes just ruin it in general. after this rework however i think this game is mostly something i'll play to kill time but not really something ill miss if it stops. gave me the feelng of like "out of all the things to rework, you didnt change the one thing most ppl wanted changed" however i do feel the devs should make the game they want. so im just 50/50 in terms of me enjoying this game. but it mostly give me an "eh" feeling.

still the dialogue among characters is often good so i cant deny that. and wife is awesome so yeah.:sneaky:
Yes, that scene will not get changed. I don't see why people need to like and enjoy every single scene, personally, certain things need to create intrigue/suspense/etc. As it stands its sort of the setup of the entire game.

But the "kinetic" nature of it is something we're aware of, trying to fix. It's not like we have testers, so estimating whether it feels kinetic or not isn't always so clear cut. We've looked over the choices you're given and kind of thought of a lot more (also who you seduce), but over the pandemic I had very little time to write and the devs had periods of being off (it's still mostly my fault). So we had to go piece by piece, rework (which was necessary), new stuff, then maybe choices and branching. I mean think of it also this way, if you had a chocie to do 0 melissa scenes there's not much game left as it is :)

Still, you're saying we don't do what people want, but the changes of the "training" are basically just player feedback - and you don't seem happy with that :) so we (like other devs) have to be very careful what we concede. But you can look at the first few pages and the patreon, this is probably the most requested change.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do you know Kaiden isn't a transgender and.... :D
... and poops out of her ear? Damn! Hadn't thought of that :cry:

Insanepenguin91 , Vaassaa (you're one of the devs right?) there are some text repetitions in the scene in EO's car park.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact, the whole scene is a repetition. First with him choking her; then slapping her in the face.
But the dialogues repeat almost item by item.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
... and poops out of her ear? Damn! Hadn't thought of that :cry:

Insanepenguin91 , Vaassaa (you're one of the devs right?) there are some text repetitions in the scene in EO's car park.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact, the whole scene is a repetition. First with him choking her; then slapping her in the face.
But the dialogues repeat almost item by item.
Haha well it could just be a very badly done, um, gender change :D I am joking, thanks for pointing it out. As for the actual repetition, we saw, fix should be uploaded :)

Reactions: Aristos
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes