Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, that scene will not get changed. I don't see why people need to like and enjoy every single scene, personally, certain things need to create intrigue/suspense/etc. As it stands its sort of the setup of the entire game.
it isnt neccessary for me to enjoy every scene. and i agree some scenes can be drama filled to increase intrigue. a good example is a LI potentially is in a situation where she could die and we as the players are curious to see how she gets out of it, and if its affected by our choices or not. however although setting up a scene with the intent to create inrigue or suspense doesnt mean thats how players will see it and instead get more of a "disgust" feeling in the case with the Melissa office scene. but that's just my perception at least. i was happy enough with the choice to abandon her.

Still, you're saying we don't do what people want, but the changes of the "training" are basically just player feedback - and you don't seem happy with that :) so we (like other devs) have to be very careful what we concede. But you can look at the first few pages and the patreon, this is probably the most requested change.
regarding her training ill admit it makes more sense now. but ill be honest i ended up skipping alot because in the end it was mostly the same and lead to the same outcome. just better written.

but overall i still intend to follow the story so it is what it is. ive made my peace with what the game is. and honestly wouldnt be surprised if we see more todd sex scenes or even other dudes banging. :lepew:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
it isnt neccessary for me to enjoy every scene. and i agree some scenes can be drama filled to increase intrigue. a good example is a LI potentially is in a situation where she could die and we as the players are curious to see how she gets out of it, and if its affected by our choices or not. however although setting up a scene with the intent to create inrigue or suspense doesnt mean thats how players will see it and instead get more of a "disgust" feeling in the case with the Melissa office scene. but that's just my perception at least. i was happy enough with the choice to abandon her.

regarding her training ill admit it makes more sense now. but ill be honest i ended up skipping alot because in the end it was mostly the same and lead to the same outcome. just better written.

but overall i still intend to follow the story so it is what it is. ive made my peace with what the game is. and honestly wouldnt be surprised if we see more todd sex scenes or even other dudes banging. :lepew:
The choice of abandoning her was kind of when we decided to add more choices, but as I said above, that's just one thing we gotta develop - and it needs time, attention, you know. Not gonna promise you there will be more choices to skip Melissa or her scenes, but we've talked about it.

But no, there's no more todd sex scenes planned, for now :)

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo and Look-see

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Amore Tech v0.6 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
Damn. I'm very disappointed with this reworked first chapter. To start with, I don't really understand why it was so needed to do so. Yes, the goals and means of Melissa "training" could have had some improvements and, indeed, this new chapter shows us a better version. But the developper also changed some previous scenes which ultimately destroyed a lot about the awesomeness of the MC.

In the original version, Melissa acted like a real Todd's agent and showed arrogance, feeling she had the upper hand until her illusions were shattered when calling Dominique. This phone call and the MC's answer on any threat on Dominique ("Todd.. You... and everyone else in that fucking building would die before that happened"), showed us how strong is the relationship between them and made me so eager to follow the story of this couple destroying any obstacle on their way.

Now, Melissa is just a mindless punching ball to be used by an angered MC so weak and unable to control his feelings. Goodbye to the strong MC who, despite his anger, was able to keep his composure. And after the physical abuse comes the life threatening with the MC playing with his gun like a low mob boss. Is this really the behavior of one of the top managers with superior intellect? Was Melissa domesticated thanks to the sex training or because the physical threats?

I hope the developper will change back some of the modifications to stay faithful with the MC real character. Or maybe a mod will be needed so we could choose our version?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5R APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Damn. I'm very disappointed with this reworked first chapter. To start with, I don't really understand why it was so needed to do so. Yes, the goals and means of Melissa "training" could have had some improvements and, indeed, this new chapter shows us a better version. But the developper also changed some previous scenes which ultimately destroyed a lot about the awesomeness of the MC.

In the original version, Melissa acted like a real Todd's agent and showed arrogance, feeling she had the upper hand until her illusions were shattered when calling Dominique. This phone call and the MC's answer on any threat on Dominique ("Todd.. You... and everyone else in that fucking building would die before that happened"), showed us how strong is the relationship between them and made me so eager to follow the story of this couple destroying any obstacle on their way.

Now, Melissa is just a mindless punching ball to be used by an angered MC so weak and unable to control his feelings. Goodbye to the strong MC who, despite his anger, was able to keep his composure. And after the physical abuse comes the life threatening with the MC playing with his gun like a low mob boss. Is this really the behavior of one of the top managers with superior intellect? Was Melissa domesticated thanks to the sex training or because the physical threats?

I hope the developper will change back some of the modifications to stay faithful with the MC real character. Or maybe a mod will be needed so we could choose our version?
A majority of the complaints about the previous version was that the actions you described as "strong" show the MC as weak and unable to control his feelings :)

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
A majority of the complaints about the previous version was that the actions you described as "strong" show the MC as weak and unable to control his feelings :)
Well, I can only disagree with that. And I think some players in fact didn't like the office scene. But this is exactly why this scene is important because Todd's sexual show was there to be disturbing but the MC was keeping his cool and analysing the situation. If that's not being strong, then what is it?

Anyway, I guess I will have to keep preciously the original chapter then replace it when the game will be finished. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Well, I can only disagree with that. And I think some players in fact didn't like the office scene. But this is exactly why this scene is important because Todd's sexual show was there to be disturbing but the MC was keeping his cool and analysing the situation. If that's not being strong, then what is it?

Anyway, I guess I will have to keep preciously the original chapter then replace it when the game will be finished. ;)
I'm not really arguing against you, just saying, not possible to please everyone, so removing this and bringing back the original is not on the cards. Sorry to disappoint, but as I've said above we're considering adding some choices to control the scene a bit more.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure if you don't get it or just don't read...
Change the player name and actually read the script. There's at least 7 different places where the script is hardcoded to use the default name of Sirus without even calling the name variable that's set. It's sloppy and was something i had already posted a fix for in the previous update.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I'm not really arguing against you, just saying, not possible to please everyone, so removing this and bringing back the original is not on the cards. Sorry to disappoint, but as I've said above we're considering adding some choices to control the scene a bit more.
I think the rework needs reworked, the choices dont make sense regarding Todd, choices are about who to pursue, not who the bad guy is, thats a static part of the story and appears to quite frankly create more work and thus less output in each subsequent update cause now there are 6 separate paths just for the bad guy and how you'll handle the situation. The choices should have been for Melissa and how to train/treat her. Just seems like a lot of wasted effort to put into the bad guy when it could go into the story and the good type of choices. Making it through that rework was painful and about made me stop wanting to play this. Just my .02 cents.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I think the rework needs reworked, the choices dont make sense regarding Todd, choices are about who to pursue, not who the bad guy is, thats a static part of the story and appears to quite frankly create more work and thus less output in each subsequent update cause now there are 6 separate paths just for the bad guy and how you'll handle the situation. The choices should have been for Melissa and how to train/treat her. Just seems like a lot of wasted effort to put into the bad guy when it could go into the story and the good type of choices. Making it through that rework was painful and about made me stop wanting to play this. Just my .02 cents.
Those choicies do not hardcode you into a path. There are still only 3 paths in the game and the only "hard" choice (as in a single choice sets you on a path) is the Melissa one, to get rid of her or not. Those choices will have a reflection, but that will be later on. Also as I've said above, we do want to add choices on how to train/treat Melissa. But we haven't had the time/manpower to do it yet :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Those choicies do not hardcode you into a path. There are still only 3 paths in the game and the only "hard" choice (as in a single choice sets you on a path) is the Melissa one, to get rid of her or not. Those choices will have a reflection, but that will be later on. Also as I've said above, we do want to add choices on how to train/treat Melissa. But we haven't had the time/manpower to do it yet :)
So then why add those choices at all if they mean nothing and do not effect the story or the paths. Again IMO thats just wasted time that could have gone to something else, I get choices for alternate scenes like the slap or choke in the garage thats broken atm, but those just seem thrown in and really out of place. Just doesnt make sense to me but im past that and will see where things go from here. TY :)

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So then why add those choices at all if they mean nothing and do not effect the story or the paths. Again IMO thats just wasted time that could have gone to something else, I get choices for alternate scenes like the slap or choke in the garage thats broken atm, but those just seem thrown in and really out of place. Just doesnt make sense to me but im past that and will see where things go from here. TY :)
I didn't say they don't mean nothing and they do not effect the story or the paths - I said these two choices don't FORCE you into a path, i.e. the path is still determined by overall choices. It's meant to be organic and easy to figure out, you won't go into a path you don't want to by choosing the "wrong" thing (hence also why people complain there's not enough choices, but we're working on that). Those choices should be fixed or at least will be soon, we're a little short on manpower so can't promise it yet :)

And I wouldn't agree with you that it's wasted time, because we're planning to do stuff with these choices where you pick your plan/predictions. Hopefully you'll see.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Yo, I want to play your game my dude, but Mediafire ain't it chief. I download every single game on this website, doesn't matter its size, in less than a minute. This game with mediafire ? 6 hours ... A MEGA or NOPY or Google Docs link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I must congratulate you and what ever team of writer's it was that came up with the crap in the underground carpark.
Way to ruin a game.

Now Instead of the strong Alpha male reeling from the shock of the initial threat from Tod and planning to find out how to beat it.
We now have hot headed asshole who's only thought after leaving the office was to take out his frustration by physically attacking the female monkey (melisa).
because he couldn't retaliate against the organ grinder himself (Tod).

Way to make the MC now look like a man who is not only pitifull and weak, but now spineless, vindictive, abusive and disrespectfull of women.

Before the rewrite the only issue initially was if you could either get revenge by training melisa or tell her to piss off.
while dealing Tod and a few who thought the wife wore the trousers in the MC marrige.

If you then listened to people that thought half killing a woman who's only crime was being stupid enough to betray you without realising she was just being used.
Was actually what was needed in this game then sorry in my opinion you listened to the wrong people.

So I will wish you good luck finishing this game becuase I will be deleting it and going to play a game
I can actually like and respect the MC in.

P.S. I know this isn't the theme running through the rest of this game but that one bit of what I would class as extreme and unnecessary violence against a woman was enough to put me off this game

All the Best Dev.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes