Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Damn I was disappointed with this update, the developer took 1 year to release a new version but this version didn't even have 10 minutes of content, I'm not criticizing or anything I was just disappointed, who knows when he will release a new update it may take 3 months or up to 1 year like the last time and if he has so little content it will be bad for him and for your game, they will start to think he is a new ICSTOR. I hope it releases more updates or takes 1 year but at least it has a good amount of content. The game is good but these delays and little content spoil it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "TiffanyMonroe, postagem: 6348255, membro: 646382"]
Eu só quero ver a expressão de mc quando ele descobrir que Todds transou com sua esposa enquanto estava na prisão. : KEK:
[/CITAR]

O dev está planejando esta cena ou ela já está no jogo?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so just played this update .. wtf ??? DEV seriously .. my wife seems very very intelligent .. then this update .. she goes very very stupid ????? ..... not making much sense now ... story was going pretty great till this update ....
so here's my question ..... what the hell where you thinking going down this pathway ... it seems to me that you where stuck for more story and came up with something which doesn't add any good story at all .... my woman is not this stupid DEV WTF :LOL:

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So thats what a year's worth of update looks like...

Not really very inspiring.

BTW, might want to run it through a spell-check, it was pretty bad.
"irregardless" isn't even really a word, its only sort of accepted because people keep using it. Its a blend of irrespective and regardless, just use regardless instead as it means the same thing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I the only one not getting any music at all with the new version?
I downloaded both the complete and compressed versions and all sound is gone.

EDIT: So I checked v.0.5 and there was an "audio" folder inside the "game" folder which is now gone. Interestingly, when I excecute Unren with the new v.0.6 I'm unable to even launch the game as it shows an error saying that sound is missing.

If you want to solve this problem just extract and drop this folder inside your"game" folder. It seems to add back into the game the same old music we were used to:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The best 10 mins I've played this year!!!! :Kappa:

Wow, I was just waiting like "I guess the sex scenes are next" and then the game ends.
Didn't it use to include 4 scenes per update?
BTW, the only sex scene in this update doesn't even show up in the gallery after seeing it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I like them but it doesn't mean
Im ok if they fuck someone else and then again come back to mc to fuck him it's disgusting
I hope these comments are a joke. I have been following this game since the beginning and if now it suddenly appears that the wife has been fucking another / s I will send this game to hell. Fucking dev habit of putting certain content into games out of nowhere

Reactions: cib64

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I hope these comments are a joke. I have been following this game since the beginning and if now it suddenly appears that the wife has been fucking another / s I will send this game to hell. Fucking dev habit of putting certain content into games out of nowhere
the wife doesnt interact with anyone else in this update.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes