3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Mr Jolly

Feb 7, 2018
Watched TV which was supposed to reduce Intelligence by 1 but reset Strength to -1 instead. Too buggy for me but nice try.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Are you just supposed to go around talking to people without any purpose?
There is no setup, no reason to why you are playing, no story.

Yes you can go around aimlessly and discover tings.
If you leave your house and return without any time passing, your family greets you like you have been gone for a long time, why?
Nothing is explained.

Tidying you room, does nothing.
Search kitchen, does nothing.
Clean the kitchen, does nothing.

As for the weed, where are you supposed to sell it, just to the shop owner?
And why is that your only way to earn money, why isn't there a more normal way?
Seems you are forced into a path of being a lowlife criminal, fair, but there is nothing in the setup about this.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
For making money, there's a few ways.

Keep your room and kitchen clean gives $35 each every Sunday
Buy a laptop and you can do freelance work from your room, $75 twice a day
Buy the three properties available at the Real Estate office, each will earn weekly
Renovate the basement and hire a secretary, you can assign her work every day
Go through the Elsa's pub thing will eventually let you get $75 everytime you work
If you go all the way through the Aunt's story, she ends up giving you $10,000
And there's the meth thing in London

beryn

May 8, 2017
For making money, there's a few ways.

Keep your room and kitchen clean gives $35 each every Sunday
Buy a laptop and you can do freelance work from your room, $75 twice a day
Buy the three properties available at the Real Estate office, each will earn weekly
Renovate the basement and hire a secretary, you can assign her work every day
Go through the Elsa's pub thing will eventually let you get $75 everytime you work
If you go all the way through the Aunt's story, she ends up giving you $10,000
And there's the meth thing in London
But it takes an eternity just to be able to do any of this, and around 5000 clicks to go around.
Wanting to buy more weed in the beginning, each purchase and sell takes a timeslot, so that is not even a way get the game going.
Everything is extremely slow and grindy.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Most HTML games are slow and grindy. You strip those away, and you end up with a clicking simulator.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Most HTML games are slow and grindy. You strip those away, and you end up with a clicking simulator.
It would be fine if there was some story, reason, something luring you to grind.
Grind as a mechanic without any goal, is just meaningless and the game becomes boring.
Still haven't found out what the story is, why you are doing what you are doing.
It's just a boring collection of, maybe if I go and do this something will happen.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

beryn

May 8, 2017
You must be joking...
350 for going to you aunt and you are only able to complete 1 task...
That is... wauw. 350 times 9, so about 5 hours of real time playing this...

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
You must be joking...
350 for going to you aunt and you are only able to complete 1 task...
That is... wauw. 350 times 9, so about 5 hours of real time playing this...
drink protein shakes at home and cut grass at her house. It will save your time by a lot

Reactions: Dixon Butz

beryn

May 8, 2017
drink protein shakes at home and cut grass at her house. It will save your time by a lot
It wont, time skips strait to midnight.

Sorry to sound so annoyed, I just hate when a dev takes the lazy route instead of trying to make a decent experience.
Instead of having a story and a plot, he choose to only implement grind because people here hope that there at some point will come something that makes up for it.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
It wont, time skips strait to midnight.

Sorry to sound so annoyed, I just hate when a dev takes the lazy route instead of trying to make a decent experience.
Instead of having a story and a plot, he choose to only implement grind because people here hope that there at some point will come something that makes up for it.
I mean I did kind of finish the game and you can give her dildo that you can buy at the store or you can anal fuck her.

and yeah I kind of agree with you, it is a huge grind and annoying as hell.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I mean I did kind of finish the game and you can give her dildo that you can buy at the store or you can anal fuck her.

and yeah I kind of agree with you, it is a huge grind and annoying as hell.
To be fair, at least a couple Patreon games of this kind off the top of my head tend to slap a "bypass/lessen the grind password" on the game exclusive to folks that pay something. It's a lazy solution IMO, but what can ya do?

Reactions: jeffrey1667

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Got the following error straight up after talking to homeless guy and saying I had no meth
Error: the passage "dmodstreet" does not exist

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes