VN Ren'Py Completed Amy Girl Next Door [v1.0] [Moogoo]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Prefect4587

Mar 22, 2019
HUNUTAN I was working on doing a different VN that I had in mind but have decided I want to carry this one on so I am currently remaking this story with better (hopefully) renders and definitely better writing it will be written from the start rather than the middle like this one lol. the premise will be the same but taking into account the suggestions people have made.
Yea, the girl from this game is great. Keep her.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
HUNUTAN I was working on doing a different VN that I had in mind but have decided I want to carry this one on so I am currently remaking this story with better (hopefully) renders and definitely better writing it will be written from the start rather than the middle like this one lol. the premise will be the same but taking into account the suggestions people have made.
Great news, we're looking forward to the future adventures of your cute and sexy MC. Really looking forward to what you will come up with. Any plans on a SubscribeStar page or are you just going to wing it for now?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Oh I forgot to ask, what's the timeline for your next release? Can't wait to have some fun with Amy again :devilish:

Jun 27, 2018
This is really good for a practice game.

Nice render for the MC, I just wish the story continued!

Can't wait to see what the creator will come up with next!

Reactions: Demnor

moogoo

Nov 15, 2019
Oh I forgot to ask, what's the timeline for your next release? Can't wait to have some fun with Amy again :devilish:
Thanks for your patience. ETA on release for chapter 1 is about 7 to 10 days from this post. The release will be under a different name not sure if the mods will create a new post or post on this page.
Chapter 1 won't add too much more story but will serve to lay out the premise and introduce all the main characters. It is a completely remade VN using the same premise but changed slightly to reflect the intent to tell a longer story.
There are some artistic changes. Hopefully for the better, but it is the same character.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Thanks for your patience. ETA on release for chapter 1 is about 7 to 10 days from this post. The release will be under a different name not sure if the mods will create a new post or post on this page.
Chapter 1 won't add too much more story but will serve to lay out the premise and introduce all the main characters. It is a completely remade VN using the same premise but changed slightly to reflect the intent to tell a longer story.
There are some artistic changes. Hopefully for the better, but it is the same character.
That's great news! do you know the name? - just want to know what to look for.

And have you created a SubscribeStar page or somewhere to support your projects?

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
OMG !
Just played it, loved it !
It's too short, renders are not very good, and text isn't perfect, but that MC... Wow !
I read someone saying "She's too skinny", or "Just like 99% of female protagonist VNs"...

I just can't agree.
Imo there's just too few good female protagonists VNs out there to complain.

If the story looks like another one, so what?
And this first game (or first release ? <3) being really short, we can't really compare it to big VNs. We don't know the backstory, the plot, etc...
Would be like watching 2 seconds of Chappie and saying "Meh, it's like Terminator" just because there's a robot.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but a renpy FP VN with an MC which age is more of a daughter than a mother, isn't that common. I meen, there's GGGB, which was a long VN and got to be completed, Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary, which was abandonned far too soon, Arizona Unbridled, don't know if we're gonna see more some day, and I think that's about it...

Also, I love skinny girls, and it might be the first one I find with one this skinny... Amazing !
Please keep here, and keep her body as it is :geek:

For a first try, it's really good :)
Keep up the good job !
And please, don't abandon the game because of some haters, listen to the ones who love your game(s) ;)

Jun 27, 2018
...but that MC... Wow !
I read someone saying "She's too skinny", or "Just like 99% of female protagonist VNs"...

I just can't agree.
Imo there's just too few good female protagonists VNs out there to complain.

Also, I love skinny girls, and it might be the first one I find with one this skinny... Amazing !
Please keep here, and keep her body as it is :geek:
Yeah I agree with this to a certain extent. I find it a bit boring when a heroine starts with a hyper feminine body, especially in stories like this. I find it much hotter when they start skinny and then as the story progresses so does their body.

Ideally it's optional if the woman is the MC, but progressive growth and that stuff is god tier in my mind.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Does anyone have any news on this next release? 7-10 days and was posted in November last year January (29th). Anything?

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Does anyone have any news on this next release? 7-10 days and was posted in November last year. Anything?
Actually, a quick scroll up the page will show that the 7-10 day ETA was posted January 29th. of this year, not November of last year.

That having been said, I'll confess that I'm a bit curious myself about the delay.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Actually, a quick scroll up the page will show that the 7-10 day ETA was posted January 29th. of this year, not November of last year.

That having been said, I'll confess that I'm a bit curious myself about the delay.
Does anyone have any update on Moogoo and a new version?

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 13.09.22

Voici la traduction Française du jeu :

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1569329

Overview:
Short VN around 30 minutes of play time, was created as a test game that probably will not be updated just for the purpose of learning renpy and testing my art style. The story is not great as the pictures were made first and the story made to fit but posting as I think there is enough for some to enjoy.
The story follows a young women who has a sudden change of life situation and is "reluctantly" forced to adjust.
If people like this sample let me know as I am working on another VN in a similar vain but hopefully better written and slightly slower corruption.
Please don't be shy offering constructive criticism I definitely need it and aslong as it is not just someone being a tool I will listen.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Moogoo
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 30 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: PIXELDRAIN - - - - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - - - -

View attachment 1570350 View attachment 1570351 View attachment 1570352 View attachment 1570353
I just found this game, and I know that it is a "complete" game. If the dev is still on this site I would like to ask him if he has plans for another game and if he plans to use Amy in his new game. She is so cute and down to Earth, a very lovable character. It would be a shame to just let her sail off into the ink well.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks guys for excellent feed back I am glad people did judge with consideration of it being a test game.

Thanks to the mods for posting and sorting the page out.

1. Grammar.
Very much noted and something I will work on. Trying to get readers into the mind of the character (and writer) without just describing the emotion is I guess the art of writing and a skill I am working on.

2. Facial emotion of MC not fitting the writing.
Yes I agree was something I noticed while creating it. This is a penalty for ramming a story in to a series of pictures rather than the other way around, but noted and a major consideration for my next project.

3. Quality of renders.
I guess this was the major reason of the test game. I knew I had a good character I had created but trying to use her while keeping the renders at a reasonable data size was so tricky. Things like simple backgrounds might be less immersive but can cut 75% of the render time and render size so finding the right balance is the hard part, maybe I went too far this time. Oh and low 720p was a bad speed choice I will go higher next time.

4. Male protagonist.
I know this is the most popular game type but it just doesn't interest me.

5. Sex scenes too simple.
Yes very much noted using one main picture with just facial changes was too little next game it will be more detailed. Finding the balance of using a new 1 to 2 mb picture or just changing the face for 200kb feels like an easy choice but there is definitely a down side.

6. Story telling.
This is what I find hard, I have an idea for a moment or scene but fitting that into a full story is the skill.

7. Choices and routes.
Obviously this is the dream but also multiples the work massively and something I will need to consider.

8. NTR and darker themes.
I get people do not like it and for good reason, maybe it is a cop-out to reach a emotional point without putting in the leg work with other less abrasive means. I will consider other options in the future although I like it.
Any News to another game or developing this one?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes