EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
T-2.png

Overview:
On a warm summer day, young Emily invites a few friends to join her for a vacation at her home, where she lives with her single father. What they don't know is that Emily's friend Jessica has far more than just a harmless evening planned…​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-09-06
Developer: DigitalJPlayground - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Unwanted Movie
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

b_337.jpg b_600.jpg b_207.jpg b_260.jpg b_226.jpg b_476.jpg b_408.jpg b_536.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
On a warm summer day, young Emily invites a few friends to join her for a vacation at her home, where she lives with her single father.
01 (5).jpg
What Emily doesn't know is that her father has far more than just a harmless evening planned… lol

Father: "Finally, I can afford to spend this evening with my daughter..."

(the next morning...)
Jessica: "Girl, are you okay..."

Emily: "I was r*ped in jail..." *sniff*
also Emily:
"DAD took monopoly way too seriously!" :oops:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
An Evening Of Events [Final] [DigitalJPlayground]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Only started, but one thing needed is a textbox transparency slider. At least I'm not playing at night, in low light, so that giant white bar isn't blinding me. Is hiding stuff, which is annoying to constantly hide when it's blocking views.

Also, the lopsided expressions...whatever you're going for, all they come across as is stroke victims. Like a past Canadian PM.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AnEveningOfEvents-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Dark Mode Adjustment MOD

I quickly put together a few minor adjustments...mods and a few visual darker changes that present my DARK MODE for this title.
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, and skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen)
  • Changed the default white textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed out the confirm.png, game menu.png, and Main Menu.png from white to black. (reduces eye strain for large screen users).
  • Edited the gui.rpy file, changed the font colors of the dialog text, and other text through out that was to dark for the dark mode changes.
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in dark mode. (Which for me...aids with reducing eye strain looking a huge ass screen.)

Regards.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
The travesty of the breasts is killing me.... Where are the nice areola and nipples need work. To the comment where are they. I can see them just they look rough.

Dev. I would look and see if you can change colors a little and make the nipples more pronounced. I do like the other pics non nude. it is the others that all need a little TLC... I thought I would just share my constructive feed back.

1725661417918.jpeg
also looks this pic looks out of focus, but it could just be me thinking that...

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks those that pointed out my spelling error. Have since fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon280
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes