• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed An insensitive brave and an all-you-can-eat female knight [Final] [Nitoowa]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Why am I getting a game over when touching the crystal in the church?
Edit: MC was dead, reviving him fixed it.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The only scenes that were really cool in this game were the ice cream eating scenes. This particular scene is the hottest NTR I've ever seen. Everything else is either the MC did not see how his wife is fucked, which is not very interesting, or painfully ridiculous scenes when an invisible dude fucks a girl in front of the MC, it looks super stupid in the eyes of the MC, he sees how his woman is standing in a strange pose and make happy faces. All the MCs can think at this point is she out of her mind? Does she need help? Was she possessed by a demon?
So yes. Eating ice cream is ultra cool. The only complaint is why, after the end, she didn’t let Klein try some vanilla ice cream?)))

Reactions: Zackkeo

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
1688682280425.png
Im trapped here... I talk to the guard and he says "if you've touched the flower, then go on a do the body check!" but there is no flower there to touch... And when I go to the door, nothing happens even if I talk to the other guard... Do anyone know what to do here? Or at least have a save after this event? To be able to keep playing...

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 2749655
Im trapped here... I talk to the guard and he says "if you've touched the flower, then go on a do the body check!" but there is no flower there to touch... And when I go to the door, nothing happens even if I talk to the other guard... Do anyone know what to do here? Or at least have a save after this event? To be able to keep playing...
Same here. Anyone know how to proceed?

Edit: I was able to fix it. Seems like the game wants you to warp back to the checkpoint from the blue warp points along the way. That opens a warp point back. I loaded an earlier save and warped back from after killing the first dragon, and that spawned the flowers.
You have to use the blue teleport back to the checkpoint before receiving the second curse. That works

redshiftasdfasdf

Dec 3, 2019
After going to the church i got the checkpoint bug again and cant figure out how to pass it. i tried loading and old save but couldnt do anything to fix it.
this is after the already mentioned and resolved bug where beating the second boss breaks the checkpoint.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I am getting this problem of ReferenceError about "makeVideoPlayableInline". I tried re-extracting and redownloading but nothing is working. Does anyone have a solution?
1708623355010.png
Edit: Nah man:ROFLMAO: . I found the solution after just a bit a of searching for the problem in other threads. Just for anyone who might or is facing the same issue the solution is simple.
Solution: Make the Folder name shorter: "an-insensitive-brave-and-an-all-you-can-eat-female-knight-final" > "an-insensitive-female-knight-final"

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes