fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Will there be a lot of choices that dictate the path of the game or is it going to be mostly kinetic? I did read dev's notes but still not sure.

Reactions: Saint_RNG

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
This game looks really good, the shade and lighting are top notch. The main protagonist is a beauty. Great start, looking forward to more!

• Red Heart

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
For those of you who were able to complete the content available in this version, I'm curious to know how long it took you to get there. That's one of the things I was most worried about (the length of the content).
I tested it myself but I'm rather slow when it comes to reading and I linger a bit on certain renders... For the longest route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it takes me over an hour. But I can understand that for some of the crazy people here it could have taken 5 minutes. :LOL:
Same for me, a little over an hour. Went full corruption lol.

• Hey there

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Will there be a lot of choices that dictate the path of the game or is it going to be mostly kinetic? I did read dev's notes but still not sure.
The evolution of the game will depend on choices (I'll try not to make it too complicated).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Saint_RNG, Congratulation on releasing your game. Renders and the female characters looks beautiful. I have a question, will you add femdom? I mean pure femdom route, not cuckold.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
My review:

That game I deleted and forgot about. The main character during the game addresses the player as some kind of jerk-off-guy at the pc! But I play games so I don't have to be a lonely basement's jerk-off-guy at the mom's pc! I play games to be the protagonist of the game!

The plot was stolen from hundreds of other games. The dev couldn't come up with a story!
The person who wants to make games is incapable of.... imagination. I've seen this plot thousands of times before and it's a sign of the narrator's lack of professionalism.

The family is supposed to be of Italian and Greek descent but look like slavik people. The author doesn't know that people in the West look different in different countries.

The narrator has taken it upon himself to tell us about life in the US, but he only knows about it from BLM news reports. When the dark-skinned child was named Luigi I thought the narrator only knew about Italians from a 1989 Nintendo Mario game.

This game is DISASTER.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Saint_RNG, Congratulation on releasing your game. Renders and the female characters looks beautiful. I have a question, will you add femdom? I mean pure femdom route, not cuckold.
Thank you, the corruption route will include an evolution to a more dominant Veronica towards Nathan, their relationship will undeniably change as she becomes more and more corrupt. But their relationship won't be exclusive if that's ever what you wanted to know. For it to remain exclusive between them, it would be better to stay on the pure road (where she could become pro active in bed with Nathan, without it reaching femdom in the strict sense of the word).

My review:

That game I deleted and forgot about. The main character during the game addresses the player as some kind of jerk-off-guy at the pc! But I play games so I don't have to be a lonely basement's jerk-off-guy at the mom's pc! I play games to be the protagonist of the game!

The plot was stolen from hundreds of other games. The dev couldn't come up with a story!
The person who wants to make games is incapable of.... imagination. I've seen this plot thousands of times before and it's a sign of the narrator's lack of professionalism.

The family is supposed to be of Italian and Greek descent but look like slavik people. The author doesn't know that people in the West look different in different countries.

The narrator has taken it upon himself to tell us about life in the US, but he only knows about it from BLM news reports. When the dark-skinned child was named Luigi I thought the narrator only knew about Italians from a 1989 Nintendo Mario game.

This game is DISASTER.
Thank you for the review, it doesn't seem to be the game for you from what I'm reading.

I'm not a very creative person (in the sense of coming up with story ideas), so I took inspiration from other content I've seen in the past. My main job is as a developer, which may explain why the story isn't much more in-depth than that.

I live in Europe and my ancestors are literally Italian, I have family with blue eyes and blond hair (me included) and others with brown hair and brown eyes.
That's just a detail for me, although I can understand your point of view. If it's something that a lot of people pick up on, it could change pretty easily (Helena's ancestors were Swedes who immigrated to Greece, and later her parents chose to live in the US. I admit that historically it seems less plausible than Italians migrating en masse to the US, but that's just a detail, isn't it ?).

For the baby name it's not explained in the game (it will be later) but it's a clumsiness on Sarah's part :

The whole thing with BLM is satire. It's not to be taken seriously and won't be used again in the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
the corruption route will include an evolution to a more dominant Veronica towards Nathan, their relationship will undeniably change as she becomes more and more corrupt.
Can you elaborate little more about this?

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Can you elaborate little more about this?
As she has more and more sexual experiences with people other than Nathan, she realises that he doesn't get very involved in their lovemaking. She'll push him to do new things, even if it means being a bit insulting and verbally humiliating.
But there won't be anything like a chastity cage, if that's what you're looking for in femdom, it's more something to try and make Nathan tougher (whether it succeeds or not).

Reactions: Gudil and Old Dog

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
As she has more and more sexual experiences with people other than Nathan, she realises that he doesn't get very involved in their lovemaking. She'll push him to do new things, even if it means being a bit insulting and verbally humiliating.
Will it be optional though? Just curious cause I like when MC's significant other is oblivious to her cheating.

Reactions: Gudil and Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
But will there still be choices involved or will it turn into KN after that certain point of no return?
Will it be optional though? Just curious cause I like when MC's significant other is oblivious to her cheating.
There will still be choices, but only corrupt ones (or pure ones in the other case), for example, something along the lines of "Should I tell Nathan I'm sleeping with other men ?" :
  • Yes -> Can lead to different content, either she manages to stay in a relationship with Nathan he knows about it (he may like it or not), or they break up, etc...
  • No -> Can lead to different content, either she continues to do things behind his back he will never know, or she may feel sorry for what she is doing and prefers that they separate.
These are just examples, not necessarily what will be planned. These choices will ultimately define the type of ending variant the player will have at the end.

I hope that answers both your questions.

Reactions: Skylark21

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Wow, this one was just like my dream game, finally something worthwhile compared to the usual NTR/interracial shitty games, and then such a big letdown. The author specifically stated that his game will delve into different topics than the introduction. Darn it.

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes